Cata 10 man Raid comp (What do I do with this group?)

With the imminent release of Cata, I've managed to convince a number of my friends to return to WoW with the intent of raiding 10 mans.

We have:
    1 Prot Warrior (myself)
    1 Resto Druid
    2 DPS DK's
    1 Warlock
    1 DPS Kitty Druid
    1 Shadow or Healing Priest

Now I'm trying to decide what I need to add to this group, or who I need to convince to play a different spec, and as more people to decide to come back I'm losing the opportunity to fine tune the group into a solid 10 man team.

So my questions are:
    1) How necessary is CC in 10 man raids (have they tested trash at all, or just bosses?)? All we have is glyphed fear, assuming that glyph makes it live.

2) How many healers are needed for current 10 man fights on Beta? Is having a paladin healer as necessary as it was in Wrath?

3) What would you add to this group to finish it out, and who would you try to convince to play a different spec? I'd really like to get a Mage or Shaman of some sort, for the obvious benefit of bloodlust, and the Mage brings a CC as well.

My current 10man group consists of:
    Paladin Tank
    DK tank
    REsto Druid
    Resto Shaman
    Ret paladin(holy offspec)
    Shadow Priest(disc offspec)
    Arcane/Fire mage
    DEmo/aff lock
    Fury warrior
    Huntard

and we are sticking with taht in cata. we have CCs, 4 possible healers, 2 melee(4 with tanks)4 ranged dps(3 casters 1 physical) so everything balances out pretty well.

my guess is that you want to cover all buffs and debuffs as much as possible

Try to get a mage or shaman, that heroism/bloodlust/time warp is amazing. Both of those give great utility besides that buff, as well as great damage.