15+ Year Old Account

Beta Videos: Maloriak

Irae AoD

The Yogscast

He has an annoying bug so we didn't manage to kill him, but would have on the first go if he hadn't despawned. Enjoy!
    Towelliee

This was a very fun fight with different elements. I probably missed a fact or 2 not sure. But what you see in the video is how we did it.

Also if you have the dps and the stuns and CD for the OT, you can literally interrupt every cast of his and let all the adds out at once at 20%. Pop lust and burn the boss while tank kites/stuns the adds with help of mage and boomkin. We got him down to 2% twice using the zerg method but failed. So we went with a more civilized strat.
    Last edited by Zao; 2010-10-25 at 06:35 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a pretty decent encounter, although I don't approve the method involved with zerging the fight and how easy it actually is to do, even in heroic 5 man gear.

Deleted
    Interesting fight, however tanking 9 adds hurts alot atm. After whipeing 3 hours the previous day we decided to change strategy and used 2 permanent tanks and one feral tank/cat. Basicly the add tank picked up the 2 first waves of adds, the feral picked up the 3 and 4th wave then we keept them separated untill green phase where we aoed them down, after that the feral druid could go back dpsing boss. This tactic made this boss really easy, we oneshotted it after changeing to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFvNSvIEQF0
    My guild and I doing 10 man Maloriak.
    Last edited by Ikaris; 2010-10-27 at 12:57 AM. Reason: forgot link
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolatinia View Post

Deathwing begins to explode as he explodes