Cataclysm Raiding: Which raid should we start with?

Which raid should we start raiding in Cataclysm? Are they fairly similar in difficulty? Or are they like EoE>Naxxramas>OS(nonhardmode)>VoA in difficulty?

Just from my beta experience:

You'll probably be doing a lot of hopping if you want to cherry pick easier bosses. Difficulty varied wildly.

In general, Halfus Wyrmbreaker, Valiona and Theralion and the Ascendant Council seemed fairly doable without too much trouble (though I caution Blizzard is buffing normal modes a bit still). So Bastion of Twilight seems like a good start.

Blackwing Descent has the easiest boss, the Omnitron Defence System is really not too hard. Magmaw seemed a little overtuned right now though, and both of them have to die to enter the Vault of the Shadowflame and access the last four bosses. If Magmaw's lava spew damage is toned down Blackwing Descent will probably have the easiest first kills.

Cho'Gall in the Bastion of Twilight is very hard as normal modes go.

The Conclave of Wind isn't taxing DPS and healing wise but it's fairly complicated and requires communication on switching between platforms a lot.

Further into Blackwing Descent, Chimaeron is a basic gear check boss with a slight gimmick (Healers don't heal people after they're at 10,000HP). Atramedes and Maloriak are harder. Atramedes isn't 'hard' per se but unforgiving if you do mess up his gimmicks. Maloriak takes some planning.

Nefarian seemed pretty undertuned for an end boss but I doubt he'll stay that way.

Al'Akir was probably the most difficult normal mode boss tested on beta.

In conclusion, an 'easiest to hardest' order would probably be:

Omnitron Defence System
    Halfus Wyrmbreaker
    Valiona and Theralion
    Ascendant Council
    Magmaw (If he gets fixed!)
    Chimaeron
    Conclave of Wind
    Atramedes
    Maloriak
    Nefarian
    Cho'Gall
    Al'Akir

This is what they invented dice for. OP, I'm about do you a favor and make this extremely important decision for you. I'm going to roll a D6. 1-2 is the Conclave of Wind, 3-4 is Bastion of Twilight, and 5-6 is Blackwing Descent. Here we go!

5! Go to Blackwing Descent.

Anyways, all 3 zones seem to have easy and difficult fights both.

Thanks a lot Nitros14. Your post was very helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Shwaam View Post
    Thanks a lot Nitros14. Your post was very helpful!
    ^^^
    "L'enfer, c'est les autres."