Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawci View Post
    Totally not gonna happen, whichever side Rhonin chooses (could go either way, Vereesa is just arm candy, he don't listen to her) is gonna win.
    yeah, but as we all know, gamon is sargeras in disguise... so maybe it's just a fight to the death between those 2?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    yeah, but as we all know, gamon is sargeras in disguise... so maybe it's just a fight to the death between those 2?
    So it will be Sargeras riding the bomb facing Rhonin riding a nuke?
    Won't happen 'till 2012.
    People who think they can reason with me are clearly unreasonable.

Practicin' drawing and writing too, might even post a story or two. (no rhyme intended)

Note to beer-fans: Beer's for pussies, mead's for men.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meddy View Post
    most worrying thought in the wow universe - gnomes have nukes.
    tactical nuke incomming! It´s all over!

Just you guys wait til the Gilneans bring out their secret weapon....Marry Poppins!

i know I wouldn't want to go toe to toe with her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by balgus82 View Post
    Just you guys wait til the Gilneans bring out their secret weapon....Marry Poppins!

i know I wouldn't want to go toe to toe with her.
    haven't you watched TB's worgen zone preview? the mayor of duskhaven IS mary poppins :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanai View Post
    No they didn't.. They crashed it right into Azeroth
    Does no one read the Lore... like ever?

Blood Elves caused the ship to 'crash' and it wasn't flying through space either. It was teleporting from one point in space to another, a 'transdimensional craft' and ended up in the atmosphere above Azuremyst and just fell straight down.

So Draenei neither caused it to crash, nor do they have ships that fly through space, it works like a portal i.e. how orcs got to Azeroth in the first place.
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiki420 View Post
    Does no one read the Lore... like ever?

Blood Elves caused the ship to 'crash' and it wasn't flying through space either. It was teleporting from one point in space to another, a 'transdimensional craft' and ended up in the atmosphere above Azuremyst and just fell straight down.

So Draenei neither caused it to crash, nor do they have ships that fly through space, it works like a portal i.e. how orcs got to Azeroth in the first place.
    finally someone who understands the difference between transdimensional craft, and spaceship ^_^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PJfry View Post
    If the gilneans are the equivalent of victorians, complete with victorian technology, couldn't they just easily stomp all over the rest of azeroth? Bearing in mind they still have magic at their disposal.

Also, this thread should probably be taken lightly
    Do they have plague that kills everything? I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Arshan View Post
    Oh and Airships.
    (where's my Hindenberg!?)
    In Tirisfal Glades.

If the gilneans are the equivalent of victorians, complete with victorian technology, couldn't they just easily stomp all over the rest of azeroth? Bearing in mind they still have magic at their disposal.

If they could the forsaken wouldn't have taken Gilneas

Deleted
    the best people to have them

I'd rather give nukes to people who would use it "because I wanted to see what would happen if I used it on a kitten"
    than
    "I will use it to knowingly kill millions"

if the nuke youre talking about is the one from gnomeregan, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a nuke... it was probably a toaster or something...

why a kitten? not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by pulchritudinous View Post
    why a kitten? not cool.
    Because Killing a kitten is the ultimate evil and if you can kill a kitten you can kill the whole world without feeling remorse

back on topic

Their technology is nice and more advanced then most still in a world filled with magic gnome tinkering and goblin explosives its nothing special

Hi there! You're a tall one! Want to see my Spider tank!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pulchritudinous View Post
    why a kitten? not cool.
    honestly, if there was one thing that gnomes HADN'T blown up yet, it would most likely be a kitten

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Depends if Gilneas has flags at their disposal
    *highfive* Eddie Izzard reference ftw!

I just wish Blizzard would hire some fucking English voice actors. I'll go ape-shit-bananas if I ever enter the Worgen starting zones to find myself surrounded by NPC's sounding like Dick Van Dyke in Mary-fucking-Poppins.

Edit: "You, you, you. Fuck off, we're having tiffin."
    Last edited by mmocfa5f61cc5f; 2010-10-24 at 09:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevara View Post

I just wish Blizzard would hire some fucking English voice actors. I'll go ape-shit-bananas if I ever enter the Worgen starting zones to find myself surrounded by NPC's sounding like Dick Van Dyke in Mary-fucking-Poppins.
    I DEMAND totalbiscuit get's a cameo :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevara View Post

Edit: "You, you, you. Fuck off, we're having tiffin."
    I was wondering when somebody would notice :P

Is that avatar from Black Books? Epic win program

15+ Year Old Account
    I DEMAND totalbiscuit get's a cameo :P
    Hell yeah.

Gilneas was likely the must industrialized of the human nations, but that does not mean they could just stomp the rest of Azeroth, especially when compared to the other non-human races.

Gnomes > Dwarves/Goblins > Gilneans > Stormwind & Co. Humans > Orcs > Tauren/Trolls

Forsaken, Draenei, Night Elves, and Blood Elves are somewhat outside of this, since they are more likely to use magic and chemistry to replicate industrialization.

Quote Originally Posted by Willeonge View Post
    They may have a Victorian looking society, but you must also realize they sealed themselves off from the world. Generally if a civilization does that they can fall behind in the technological advancements going on in the greater world.
    It was 20 years of isolation. Gilneas likely fell behind, but where they were at Gilneas 1-5 was still likely more technologically advanced than the other human nation-states.