Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by wowfunny251 View Post
    GRRRRRR would people quit saying that. I don't want to pay for something else that SHOULD come with the game.
    How SHOULD it come with the game? If your too stupid, principled or stubborn to spend 3 beers worth of cash on some plastic that make all these problems go away I don't see why anyone should be trying to help you.

I don't see why I should have to keep telling you things you're too stupid to understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

A.U.T.H.E.N.T.I.C.A.T.O.R

/end thread

If you look hard enough there is even a desktop version of the authenticator.

You can also try HijackThis! (one word) It shows you EVERYTHING that is being ran on your computer. It won't remove anything, but it will tell you what is running and where.

---------- Post added 2010-10-24 at 07:39 PM ----------

Just a thought. Do you have sole use of your computer? If not you can have a vengeful, kid, parent, spouse, sibling, dog, or cat.

Don't play wow if you get hacked and don't want to buy an authenticator. Go play Hello Kitty Playland Adventures instead.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Deleted
    if your pass is something like: qsdf1234 or azerty1234 or qwerty1234, ur doing something terribadly wrong.

Deleted
    Can only repeat Authenticator & Malwarebytes.

Process Explorer

is invaluable too, if the malware on your system is stopping you from running taskman to end any rogue processes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
    Then you WILL always be getting hacked. Enjoy.
    I've bin doing just fine the last 5 years without it. I think I can do fine in the future aswell

If there's more than one computer on your network scan that too to rule out something on their machine allowing a man in the middle attack.

swich email adresses worked wonders for me
    Ben Kenobi "This isn't the signature you are looking for."

Deleted
    make a new emailadres, change your battle.net login to be that, and use new random passwords for it all, different ones.

Quote Originally Posted by jakj View Post
    And a keylogger captures mouseclicks too, which just lets them recreate the keys you clicked on by playing them back, unless you also use an on-screen keyboard that completely randomizes all key positions every time you click on one. And that's assuming it doesn't just hook into the system event queue and record every key event that comes through.

Stop being stupid.
    Wouldnt even work with randomized key positioning. If u press the "a" key on your keyboard the OS recognises this the exact same way like clicking on the "a" key on a screen keyboard and therefor a keylogger logs it. Screen keyboard is exactly the same like a real keyboard in terms of keyloggers.

The free avast is crap don't use it. The worst kind of antivirus is one that pretends that you're safe giving you a false sense of security when you clearly are not. I've got it and haven't removed it for the simple fact that I can't be bothered... but it constantly does "definition" updates yet the damn thing can't pick up or block even the most basic of attacks.

So malwarebytes and firefox+noscript are my recommendations. I'd say authenticator but I think that horse has been beaten enough.

Deleted
    Authenticate yo stuff.