15+ Year Old Account

Tier tokens in Cataclysm

How will tier sets be awarded? Tokens for certain items and certain classes (ex. shoulder for hunter, shaman ans warrior) or just with tokens for all tier parts and classes, or something else?

no idea, think it will be like wotlk but with valor points or whatever they are called
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    no idea, think it will be like wotlk but with valor points or whatever they are called
    That will be incorrect. I spoke to Ghostcrawler and a dev about loot in Cataclysm in person after my question about 10s vs 25s loot being equal drop % not being answered in the Q&A.

I was told that tokens will NEVER be "badge" or "points" only and that it will require drops. That being said, they did mention that in Heroic, drops will not include non-heroic tokens. This means you get more Heroic tokens.

Suspect 5 RANDOM (from the loot table) epics in 25 man (2 for 10man)
    and 3 RANDOM Tier Tokens (or 1 for 10 man)

You can also see double-drops, which is particularly nice for trinkets that may exist similar to the value of a DBW.

10+ Year Old Account
    For Tier 11, the helm and shoulders are tokens, but I have not yet seen the items to see if they are class based(ICC) or free-for-all(ToC).
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein