Kitty and Bear question...

For my kitty question, I was wondering when you've applied rip with TF-you have the increased damage...but my question is that when you've applied this and you FB below 20% does it refresh the increased damage bleed you originally put up with TF or does it refresh it as TF wasn't up?...hopefully that made sense.

Also with Bear reforging---I've reforged all my haste to mastery but it's not a lot---do you all recommend pulling crit/dodge out and putting in mastery for them?

Thanks!

yes to the first question, and the second u want to hit fast and cirt too so ur mastery has more chance of working so basicly u need the stam stats for tanking now as u do for dps

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as bear goes you want to find a balance. taking enough damage to keep vengeance up while not over taxing healers. I found a nice balance of around 50% crit 50% dodge unbuffed (Bear Form) was good for keeping vengeance stacked while still avoiding enough as to not be a burden to healers.
    Victoria Aut Mors

I believe the consensus is that with no mastery on bear items currently and the very small need for haste, going full out mastery is a very good option as long as you can maintain a decent amount of crit through gear. I probably wouldn't suggest it if you don't have at least T10.