Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    GoAK looks ugly.
    Id rather have a Golden Valkyr wielding Armageddon with a Executioner enchant on it.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

It looks how I expected it....a pet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    GoAK looks ugly.
    Id rather have a Golden Valkyr wielding Armageddon with a Executioner enchant on it.
    Woah man, that's a really nice concept */drool*

15+ Year Old Account
    It is obviously Zordon, I pity those who haven't made this connection yet.

Deleted
    Zordons a giant floating head

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the current look. It reminds me a lot of "WarCraft 3" and how Paladins were, back then. This spell is one I'm really looking forward to, once hitting lvl 85. =)

Also, that anime clip is so much overkill. Seriously, we aren't freaking power rangers, we're simple warriors wielding the Light as our weapon. We do not need to be all flashy, the whole time, to be awesome.

The problem here isn't Blizzard, it's that you watch terrible terrible anime garbage, and then think how "amazing" it would be in your vidya games. As campy and overplayed as some of the things in a fantasy game universe such as WoW's can be, anime has no place being anywhere near it. Go play Aeon or any other korean made "mmo" if you want this type of trash in a video game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I personally like it. I mean, let's take for example an ability that's overly flashy: Bloodboil for DKs. Have you guys witnessed the gigantic glowing red aura of doom for a fairly non-signature ability? Or it's ability to interfere with click targeting?

Personally, I don't want something that's uber flashy and have it be important to use in combat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'd have loved if it looked more like Tyrael
    Then everyone would have switched to paladins =P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortillagirl View Post
    Zordons a giant floating head
    He has to get out once in a while.

Just swish your head from side to side when you summon it, that should make it look a bit more anime
    >:7

Full Bloggage: - http://nuronv.wordpress.com
    Micro Blogs: - http://twitter.com/nuron_v

OT but, Shadowfiend has been underwhelming for a while and needs to be more like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILHyzd3V7cE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    He has to get out once in a while.
    From what i remember of watching power rangers the movie, the one time he gets out. hes an old bald man with a huge wooly jumper. granted that jumper does look awesomely warm to me, i think he was better inside than out.