Page 1 of 3
LastLast

what form do you chill in?

like when you dont feel like questing and u just wanna go afk or queue for a random. personally im torn between cat and boomkin what do you guys do?

I stay caster form, because my druid is too sexy not to show off, and I've spend bit of time to make her look as she looks, so wasting it in form hurts. Especially when I was a healer... tree was awful...

Normal form, because my shoulders want to eat everything around.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my druid I stay in Doomkin, just cause I don't enjoy having rainbow pimp gear. But I'm sure on my worgen (whatever class I make it) will stay human unless I'm in battle. If Ima be a worgen I wanna stand out

Quote Originally Posted by Erdnalak View Post
    On my druid I stay in Doomkin, just cause I don't enjoy having rainbow pimp gear. But I'm sure on my worgen (whatever class I make it) will stay human unless I'm in battle. If Ima be a worgen I wanna stand out
    human as in worgen form or human form?

I like to get on my mount and run around in circles in dalaran, but other than that I don't really just "chill" anywhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    i always ahnd around in either night elf or cat form
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

I stay in normal form, no helm, no cloak, chilling on my frost wolf in Thunderbluff as usual

normal form ofcourse, without cloak tough
    or perhaps on occasions in flight form 100 yards above the ground to avoid bein ganked (im leveling)
    He once asked a woman to say 'NO' to him, so he could understand rejection, but she refused
    He once did an entire BG with his eyes closed, just to see how it was not to win
    He once inspected himself, just to see why everyone was following him
    He once brought no gear to an arena, just to even the odds
    If he ninjaed your gear you would brag to your friends
    His word is worth a thousand pictures
    He has his moments, all the time!
    His signature won a Pulitzer.
    The one and only Varden33

coolz. btw does anyone know if there will be a druid trainer in org after cata because i hate the ghost town that is thunder bluff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thedoomsayer View Post
    coolz. btw does anyone know if there will be a druid trainer in org after cata because i hate the ghost town that is thunder bluff
    Trolls can be druids now so i'm going to assume yes

On my NE, 75% of the time in Feral Cat form, and the rest in Flight form. On my Worgen, usually in Worgen form, as I think is bloody rocks...

right now just NE form when cata comes out worgen boomkin form because i like blue

when i make a troll druid, since i hate troll and the way they look, i think i will always be in bear or cat form
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

If you're really just AFKing in Dal and you're asking people what form they stick in, I'd assume its whatever spec they're in so they don't have to switch forms. Or hell I'd say humanoid form if they're on their mounts. Seriously what kind of a fucking question is this?

Moonkin always, or I go Aquatic form and float around SW park before it's gone.

Caster (humanoid). I think my druid looks pretty cool without having to be in a form, personally.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Either normal (humanoid) form or moonkin, if I mount I'm in normal form but if I just got out of an instance or sum I stay in moonkin

Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    On my female human mage I use my Furbolg form quest item quite often but don't mind her regular form.
    On my female night elf druid I stay in kitty form because I cannot stand how her regular form looks and moves.
    After I race change my druid to worgen, I will stay in worgen form when standing around, though every other form I'll be using look amazing as well.

I chill in the form of Psychill.
    Mysteriously delicious, but with complexity beyond degree.
    "Our truths lie in the absence of expression."