Thread: No gay NPCs?

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Being the devils advocate here but:

The lack of "obvious" gay npcs means Blizzard aren't adding any stereotypes just to be "correct". That is a good thing.
    Then all the females having enormous boobs and wearing nothing means.......

I do have to say though guys, that quest "The Day Deathwing Came" or something, when you are told the orcs story and you get to ride a motorbike with a "hot babe" you can choose to take a guy with you I think that counts a little bit. Good on ya Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgemesh View Post
    Because Gay people don't get to be set apart from others. This forum is open to everyone, Just because the subject touches on gay people doesn't mean straight people aren't allowed an opinion. Again, you folks try to force people to take sides. It is as okay for people to disagree with you as it is okay for you to disagree with them.
    I never said it wasn't open to everyone and am open to debate, but the person I quoted was raging about being brought into the gay world, if you don't want to talk about homo then don't enter a homo forum post derpaderp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Double standards are indeed fun. In Ireland it is illegal to give blood if you are gay.
    Because gay males are often infected with HIV.

It's like not letting your kid play with a kid who is HIV positive. Even if HIV isn't transmited by touch, some accident may happen and blood shared through open wounds and then what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamless View Post
    Yeah, damn those gays for protesting in order to get such ridiculously out-there rights as being able to actually marry people they want to. Or to be able to start families. Or to not be murdered for being who they are.

I mean, hell, it's obvious straight white men have also had to deal with that kind of thing all the time, what gives?
    No. Don't post ignorance, please. Gay people do not marry. They have civil unions. The only reason a gay couple would get a civil union is for the benefits. Please don't blaspheme and say that it's an issue that gay people can't marry. That's like saying limbless people can't play basketball. It's also not their right to be murdered because of being gay, that's called a hate crime. As for starting families, there's no such law preventing them from doing so. They don't need to be "married" or have civil unions to adopt children and start a life together.

Quote Originally Posted by taran111 View Post
    50% of the WoW population are teenage/college guys
    95% of guys are homophopic (the other 5% are gay)
    83.347% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I'm neither homophobic nor gay.

99% of statistics on internet are made up on the spot.
    See what I did here?

And 86.45% of statistics are made up.

edit: damn you Mosley, you and Dreamless beat me to it.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    Blood Elves obviously, haven't you heard the new lor'themar voice acting?
    don't, touch, THE HAIR! roflmao xD pretty obvious!

I'm not going to read through all 22 pages, but I'm sticking to my guns with Thassarian and Koltira. Their love is so pure! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post

It's like not letting your kid play with a kid who is HIV positive. Even if HIV isn't transmited by touch, some accident may happen and blood shared through open wounds and then what ?
    It should be treated on case by case basis anything else is discriminatory

Dumb. Just dumb.

Lately, fastest growing group becoming infected with HIV are white women in their 20s.

Quote Originally Posted by Noier View Post
    I never said it wasn't open to everyone and am open to debate, but the person I quoted was raging about being brought into the gay world, if you don't want to talk about homo then don't enter a homo forum post derpaderp
    Hint: there isn't a gay world. Its a made up term you used to set yourself apart. There is one world, and we all share it, this is why many people flame gays, its is not immaturity or fear or ignorance. It is that you insist on setting yourself apart and yet demand to be equal. I refuse to accept that either of you can be right with such twisted ideas.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

Well it's been fun guys. While I apprecite how interested everyone is in a contemporary issue, there is almost no WoW-related discussion going on. People don't even care what the OP was talking about anymore, it's just a big gay v/ straight war. And when that happens, the only person that wins is me.