Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I really wanted the kodo from Brewfest as it looks awesome on Gnomes. Now, while trying to get this I got 5 ram's on the same char .

I'm really sorry if anyone wanted the Ram, I clearly cleaned the stables.

Still running Anzu...

I actually don't have any mount that has a chance to drop... not one did ZG lot's of time, kara couple of times... Headless, Brewfest, all kinds of stuff, and yet only cool mounts I have are those from 10-man raid achievements from Ulduar and ICC... ;]

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    im a pretty damn lucky person when it comes to wow. i always get people giving away stuff to me and i always end up in a small raiding guild that grows to be a freaking amazing one everytime i come back to wow. when it comes to loot im also pretty lucky. but i feel you all when it comes to being unlucky with stuff. im unlucky in RL you could say hehe.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had plenty of my own QQs over this past expansion about drop(and spawn) rates of things I want, mostly mounts. Then one day I logged onto the beta between classes and discovered a big new dragony rarespawn in deepholm.

I've yet to see a previously reported drop of Reins of the Phosphorescent Stone Drake.

I typically have excellent luck with Armor, Less so with Weapons, and terrible luck with vanity items...

If I have my eye on a piece of gear, I typically get it in a run or two (even when others are rolling against me), Most vanity items I've never even seen drop.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tell my guildies this all the time. The RNG goddess is a bitch.

It took me 6 months to get my Neverending Winter. A month later, most of our tanks had it.

a big _|_ goes out to blizzard's "we <3 our trinket philosophy"

During naxx/ulduar/toc/icc progression I never once landed a trinket. Hell, I still haven't seen a needle encrusted scorpion.

Nothing irks me more, other than the community itself, than having to compete with 15 other people for the same goddamn item. That is of course, if it even drops and isn't ninja'd. I need to stop writing about this, I am starting to see red.
    "Well, Qbn, your statements don't really say much, and they are pretty confusing..."

Ive been killing sindragosa almost weekly on my shaman since feburary, and I am yet to get her shield. My wife and I are still trying to get her the ZG tiger after almost 2 years of farming it every reset, and it took till this past reset for me to get my second heroic lootship axe (10man). Ive always had pretty terrible luck with loot, my mount luck is ok, but not as good as some peoples. My brother on the other hand is a bastard and gets everything spoon fed to him from blizzard off of a silver plater ><

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"