Kitty Weapon? (Wrathful Gladiator's Staff)

Would my kitty like to play with this staff?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=51431

For some reason so many of the comments or if not all them are about tanking wep.. A little confused there hehe

(Would that be the highest I could get 264 with honor?)

---------- Post added 2010-10-25 at 12:46 AM ----------

thanks

The staff you linked is fine for cat PvP, but if you're looking for more PvE style gameplay then I'm assuming you'd have to go with something like Distant land, or possibly even a 251 staff that has stats more similar to what you would want as DPS. The decision comes down to using a spreadsheet(Something like rawr) to decide which is better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed it is, just pvp stuff has a lot of stam, not nessecarily a bad thing though.

that mastery stuff man I see that being replaced on a lot of gear. Should I be removing something on all my gear for it?

Deleted
    That staff is pretty much the best you can get before ICC25. I changed my 251 for this one and felt a very nice dps increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane Hart View Post
    that mastery stuff man I see that being replaced on a lot of gear. Should I be removing something on all my gear for it?
    Yes. Most end game feral are/were crit capped, so swap crit for mastery on every single item you equip. You'll still be at 62~64% crit, but your bleeds will do 60ish% more damage.

Deleted
    Wowhead will severely overvalue sockets since it puts in +40 agi gems from cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Wowhead will severely overvalue sockets since it puts in +40 agi gems from cataclysm.
    The list of weapons that it produces is more or less the same if you turn off gems, so I don't really see what the problem with that is.