Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    ^ Tauren could probably use some more colour variations, but yeah I agree human females look very bland but the whole Rayman feet thing happen to just everybody wearing a robe I would love at least some more defining features for any of the human combinations.

The main things I think tauren need are for the female model to have access to certain skin colors (the steel-gray and roan options, specifically). Not to mention more horn colors, and possibly more hairstyles, across the board.

Well, aside from a texture update and some basic damage control, that is.

Imho male tauren needs it the most. I mean: I don't like my head to grow up from the middle of my chest, my teeth coming out from my mouth like if I were some sort of crocodile, a hunkback the size of a mountain... they could still be awesome in a more straight and noble figure. (sorry for bad English :P)

Edit: I'd also like to ride a horse withoug feeling like I'm riding a pony XD
    Last edited by Sylar Hao; 2010-10-25 at 10:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Their shoulders are not even half as bad as BE male ones They are HUGE, they are floating in the air, and one is twisted outwards. Imo Human Female shoulders are okay, and her model is one of the best in game. Not another generic skinny supermodel.
    Last edited by Haven; 2010-10-25 at 12:17 PM.