Whats this spell?

It's the spell where some thing falls from the sky on you, and then after that there is a circle of glowing purple craziness that has some effect on the person in it.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

That would be Hand of Gul'dan

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=71521
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hand of Gul'Dan

Hand of Gul'dan Level 80
    7% of base mana 40 yd range
    2 sec cast 12 sec cooldown
    Summons a falling meteor down upon the enemy target, dealing 1430 to 1688 Shadow damage and erupts an aura of magic within 4 yards, causing all targets within it to have an increased 10% chance to be critically hit by any of your demons. The aura lasts for 15 sec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6VFJWRuduk

Also can be improved with talents from the demo tree to add a stun/root effect.

Aura of Foreboding Rank 1
    When your Hand of Gul'dan lands, all enemies within 4 yards will be rooted for 2 sec and stunned for the same duration if they are still within the Curse of Gul'dan aura 6 sec afterward.

Hand of ridiculous awesome win. I love that spell so much. Root, stun, immolate refresh. 18K + crits... What's not to like?

15+ Year Old Account
    18k crits?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Ok, 15K, I can only break 18 in Metamorphosis. Still, love me some Hand of Gul'dan.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah, haven't payed attention, only do pvp now and i crit for 11-12 at most. Guess I should try it in pve as well
    Its a nice spell indeed, should be 10sec cd tho.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun, the aura should be 10 miles wide thought of course.

12k avg hit ICC25 boss fights
    29k avg crit ICC25 boss fights
    The refresh for Immolate is great + increase damage for your pets, but the 4yd radius could be a little larger, with the stun being the initial hit not rooted.

HoG is the most powerful spell for demo lock since molten core does not effect Soul fire anymore.

Hell even when mc still did effect soul fire HoG hit harder. But yeah its hand of guldan, and its basicly chaos bolt for demo.
    "¿ʞɐǝɹɟ ɐ ǝɹ,noʎ uǝɥʍ 'ʇı ʇ,usı 'ʎlǝuol s,ʇı"

Deleted
    So much love for locks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daggy1111 View Post
    Hell even when mc still did effect soul fire HoG hit harder. But yeah its hand of guldan, and its basicly chaos bolt for demo.
    Actually, HoG is what CB should be for destro, especially considering the higher tier of the latter.
    I really wonder why, in 2 years, Blizzard didn't add some cool effect to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yetzirah View Post
    Actually, HoG is what CB should be for destro, especially considering the higher tier of the latter.
    It has green fire. Perhaps they think that is enough. >.>

Is it a bug where HoG interrupts lock you out of both schools or just an added risk for such a powerful spell in pvp?

15+ Year Old Account
    a bug, bliz changed chaos bolt to fire-only for the same reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Yetzirah View Post
    Something like add a dot like Pyroblast! does or reset Immolate's tick / add more duration of immolate would be fullfil our dream. lol