Vanilla PvP Memories.

I personally miss the PvP from vanilla WoW. It was one of my favorite things about WoW, the armor took ages to get and you got a title depending on the amount of kills you got. I also prefer the older BG's I don't really like stand of the ancients or Isle of Conquest, Eye of the storm is ok..

Post your old pvp memories below, what you loved or hated about it and what you're hoping to see from cataclysm PvP!
    (ty Sustain for the awesome sig.)
    SSBB Friend Code: 3824-9242-2601. PM me if you wanna play.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    pvp was good back then -even better when they turned honor into currency but, horrible in each xpac since vanilla, only one thats decent is isle and thats hardly ever played and doesnt last long enough to be as enjoyable as AV

getting owned in 2 seconds by anyone that outgeared you was fun? yeah that was amazingly fun. if you want vanilla pvp back go into bgs with 0 resil and run facefirst into a group of casters, should bring out all those "good" memories.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember getting PvP titles at level 29 just by running around WSG spamming talented Arcane Explosion.
    I was pretty crap back then, but it's nice being a Corporal these days :P

10+ Year Old Account
    "You can't do that while stunned"
    "You can't do that while stunned"
    "You are dead"

Seriously though, the competitive team environment that BGs used to offer sadly disapeared after the dark portal opened up. Fingers crossed that Cata will let us relive those times, titles and all

I personally loved BG's in vanilla. Of course i was an Undead arms warrior so being cc'ed was not ever and issue but the 12-16 hours AV's were AMAZING. and back then people knew how to properly do WSG
    Personal Rig: AMD FX-8350 / Gigabyte Windforce G1-GAMING GTX 980 / 8-GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600Mhz / EVGA SuperNOVA 750w PSU / Corsair Carbide Air 540 / NZXT Kraken x60