Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    @ the last few posts

that thread is from 2010
    and Blizzard's statement regarding what could be underneath tirisfal wasn't out back then

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fmr View Post
    you laughed at me years ago and now everyone woke up with their own shitty mushroom threads.

good job on the 2 year old necro

That circle has been there from launch i think. Its nothing new in any of the expacs. It was there before it was accessible by flying mounts. I remember reading about someone exploiting their way up there. Just like they did IF airport and GM island. Altho. Gm island had to get files edited and such

*edit* Just realized that the OP was from way back

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    That circle has been there from launch i think. Its nothing new in any of the expacs. It was there before it was accessible by flying mounts. I remember reading about someone exploiting their way up there. Just like they did IF airport and GM island. Altho. Gm island had to get files edited and such

*edit* Just realized that the OP was from way back
    Do you have a video or an article to that? Can't remember seeing that prior to Cataclysm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    ....?

I guess you guys haven't heard when Blizzard themself said it wasn't related to an Old God but there was something very evil there?

Do people nowdays just see something and think "hey let's make a thread on MMO-Champion and not see if google has the answer"?
    Do people nowdays just see a thread and not check the date it was posted? This thread is a few years old when Blizzard had not yet said it had nothing to do with Old Gods.

Deleted
    This is very very old news and there is actually some kind of event going on there also. Not interactable though I my memory server me well still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFenix View Post
    Old Gods = Fairies?

if you know much about pre-victorian fairie lore, faeries are indeed horrific eldritch abominsations that will tear your skin off, make you dance till your feet are broken mashed stumps of meat, make your cows give blood instead of milk, impregnate your virgin daughters with tencacle monsters, and prematurely age you until you crumble to dust.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

They're called (or were called) Faerie Rings because of the unnatural organized pattern that shrooms grow in... but they actually grow like that.

Also, it was stated that what ever's underneath Tirisfal, it's not Old Gods.

It's an easter egg, doubtful it's anything more.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    They are linked to the Emerald Dream, Faerie Drakes cicle around it & do this amazing light show than they leave.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2013-10-16 at 07:33 PM.

Deleted
    It isn't an Old God, it's an area of natural beautiful explained by Druids Glyph... It's more probably linked to Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    VIDEO

It's an easter egg, doubtful it's anything more.
    This is what I was looking for in the comments. It could very well just be a link to the Emerald Dream if they ever decide to make it something more than just an obscure but cool event.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."