Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    Facepalm he was never killed and the fact he still lives in Av means the dwarfs lost.
    He was never killed, and the dwarves never lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Future patch content?

Who knows

---------- Post added 2010-10-26 at 03:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Genn in wow is absolutely out of character he used to be as snobby Anasterian Sunstrider and didn't care for anyone else but his own people
    Character progression. Things change when your nation goes through a civil war, deals with a worgen curse and then a forsaken invasion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    so the way it was meant to go was

levelling in crystalsong was ditched becuse of dalaran causing lag, and the tournament was meant to be in scourgeholme

I can see how they could be mixed up.

the more you know I guess :P
    I was pretty sure that the tournament was originally going to be in Crystalsong but was ditched due to lag that Dal caused

Quote Originally Posted by TerraMagus View Post
    Oh, gee, you take the word of a player-edited database as undisputed fact? I could go to Anub'arak's page right now and say that he was originally slated to be a world boss in Storm Peaks, but it wouldn't make it true.
    You realize that much of the information in WoWwiki is cited, right? This is one of those cases.

"Q. Why is there hardly anything in Crystalsong Forest? It is a shame to see such a beautiful zone go to waste!
    A. Yeah, it makes us sad. Part of the problem is that it sits beneath Dalaran, which ended up being more of a resource hog than we had anticipated. We didn't want to draw too many more players to that zone. Initially the Crusader's Coliseum was going to be there, which is why some of the quests send you there. We just worried too much about the performance hit. Anub'arak ended up working out well though in Icecrown."
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...d=1&pageNo=1#8

Happy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    What does this have to do with what I posted? He's still snobby, but he was snobby towards non-Gilneans. Now we get to see him from a Gilnean perspective. That's a difference. Genn Greymane loved his people, and he was respected by his people, even those counted amongst the dissenters in the Civil War. But Genn Greymane has also been humbled by a crippling famine, a civil war, and the spread of the worgen epidemic (including to himself). His character already begins to change. He was unable to truly protect his people, and he remains a prisoner in his own land. His wife Mia notes how he atypically mopes around in Greymane Manor since the retreat to Duskhaven. Then he faces the destruction of southern Gilneas by the Cataclysm, the Forsaken invasion, requiring the night elves for aid, the death of his son, the exile of the Gilnean refugees, and running back into the arms of the Alliance for their aid to retake Gilneas. That's an extraordinary amount for any monarch to handle. And you wonder why there is a "change" in character?
    Well said.

I want to ask something about the Worgen quests , and PLEASE if someone from BETA knows anything answer me! Are the Worgen quests finished? I heard that the quests of Gilneas are unfinished and , an NPC it teleports you to Rut'theran. Can someone confrim this?