10+ Year Old Account

Hellfire Cit Exploit?

So I was in outlands with my lvl 60 Pally last night and was about to the do the quest at the base of Hellfire Cit (The one that has the elite orc in the canyon) when I saw a 80 undead DK facing part of a wall on the ground trying to either jump through, or do some kind of wall climbing. (I am guessing to get below ground like in WG).

After taking some screen shots I got above him on a lip of the wall and ranged him down. (I don't think he even knew what direction it was coming from as I was right above him).

Also 4 honor for a 20 lvl killing gap? pft...

Anyways, does anyone know of some kind of bug/exploit that requires one to jump into a corner at the base of Hellfire Cit? I would post pics but I am at work on break atm.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Deleted
    A lv60 PALA RANGING a lv80 DK? lol. What'd you do? Judgement him for 300 a hit? That's obviously impossible, and its obvious that a lv60 cant kill a lv80 so blizzard made it so that you wont get 50000honor for a kill, that'd be way too exploitable.

Deleted
    I'm guessing he was either Bored, a Bot, not paying attention or had crashed / you had lag.

No, there is no exploit at Hellfire Citadel. Nor would there be any reason to use one if it existed.

To Gielnik: Exorcism is spammable and has no Cooldown any more. (burns ALOT of mana though)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gielnik View Post
    A lv60 PALA RANGING a lv80 DK? lol. What'd you do? Judgement him for 300 a hit? That's obviously impossible, and its obvious that a lv60 cant kill a lv80 so blizzard made it so that you wont get 50000honor for a kill, that'd be way too exploitable.
    Pretty much had to spam Judgements for 300 and Exorcisms for about 2k each. Took a while but it worked.

@Archaos - I do not think he was lagging etc. He also summoned his pet half way through me attacking him.

Also, from what I have seen of people that I know who have had accounts hacked, the toons are almost always in Hellfire for some reason farming the instances. (It is about 200-300g an hour just strait up farming and selling). That is why I was wondering if there is some known exploit to the place outside of the legal farming gold. Would be nice to find out what they are doing and shut them down.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

You get less than 1 honor point for killing an 80 at 80 now, so 4 honor is a lot. Assuming 7 honor points for killing an 80 at 80 before, your 4 points is equivalent to about 50 in the old system. Not a whole lot, but the change to honor points skews the interpretation.