Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    Yes.
    Oh. Oh. I... I guess I'll go cry now
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    but the car and the helicopter and the car have i mentioned the helicopter?

but you are right the movie lacked explosions
    What are you talking about, he brutally kicked the ass of that ninja chick, and hijacked a plane in the air GTA-style, and shot the bad guy through himself... if that's not epic, I don't know what is. Even Chuck Norris should've felt the disturbance in the Force.
    Last edited by Haven; 2010-10-26 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Oh. Oh. I... I guess I'll go cry now

What are you talking about, he brutally kicked the ass of that ninja chick, and hijacked a plane in the air GTA-style, and shot the bad guy through himself... if that's not epic, I don't know what is. Even Chuck Norris should've felt the disturbance in the Force.
    i meant the scene he uses the car to crash into the helicopter and you can never have enough explosions

The real upload is on Machinima Realm now A forward annotation will be put up to it on my channel if you cant find it. Thanks everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    That video... was so badass... It has convinced me to roll Forsaken if I ever switch over to the Horde. <3
    Warrior, Paladin, Shaman, Rogue, Priest, Death Knight, Warlock 80s on Dragonmaw, Thunderhorn, and Maelstrom.

Deathknights are just warriors who have lost their warrior beard. You can be a badass, but just know you weren't badass enough to keep your warrior beard so the beard killed you and forces you to wander the earth without it. (Revised and quoted from warcrimes)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    i meant the scene he uses the car to crash into the helicopter and you can never have enough explosions
    I know, I know. Badass shit. But I actually can haz enough splosions. Exploding stuff becomes cheap soon. Also, exploding cars? Oh c'mon, there's a very low chance they actually explode.

Pretty good. Even though my main is tauren I prefer the Forsaken as a faction over the others, which is why this machinima is very much to my liking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    Yes. I do not doubt it. And such videos will be just as formulaic, hackneyed, trite, cliché-filled garbage as the myriad of other before-and-after Forsaken videos.
    Excuse me, but would you (or anyone else for that matter) mind showing me any of these movies? After browsing the web extensively, I have been able to find one other that sort of fits your description. This one was also featured recently at blizzcon, which leads me to the conclusion that you base your assumptions on these two alone.

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this lovely piece and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how anyone can get so riled up over a machinima movie (especially one so well made).

Edit: Oh right! Almost forgot to say that the other movie I was talking about is called "Home, Sweet Andorhal" and made by Melvenor. I urge you all to check it out!
    Last edited by mmoc4dec9ca998; 2010-10-27 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joheinous View Post
    Excuse me, but would you (or anyone else for that matter) mind showing me any of these movies? After browsing the web extensively, I have been able to find only one other that sort of fits your description. This one was also featured recently at blizzcon, which leads me to the conclusion that you base your assumptions on these two alone.
    I assume that in your extensive web browsing that you searched for "Warcraft + Forsaken + machinima" on YouTube? These videos were exceptionally common in the WoW Classic period.

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this and I cannot for the life of me figure out how anyone can get so riled up over a machinima movie (especially one so well made).
    Who says I'm riled up? I admit this is one of the better ones. I'm just acknowledging the formulaic pattern of many of these Forsaken videos. In this case, I was driving home the point that just because before-and-after videos are/were common with death knights and worgen, that does not make the Forsaken before-and-after videos any less cliché.