Poll: Promising?

Thread: Aff beta!

Aff beta!

Sup fellow locks!

Anyone on beta have a chance to test out affliction?

I was playing around at the dummy got to about a 7k dps no CDs/buffs/debuffs... A bit dissatisfied since I can pull close to 10-11k on live anyone else have a chance to test it out raid-wise or get better results than me

Overall what do you think of affliction so far if you've had the chance to test it out?

I am still disappointed that SB does 40% of out dmg but is not affected by mastery =(
    Last edited by ZzXK; 2010-10-25 at 04:30 PM.

I am still disappointed that SB does 40% of out dmg but is not affected by mastery =(
    which I'm sure will eventually be offset by a higher % per mastery for affliction.
    Although I don't know why they'd go through that when they could just make affliction mastery all shadow damage and go from there. since the only other shadow damage we do is shadowbolt and haunt application. seems silly.

on the topic of mastery tho. destro and affliction just dont strike me as "fun and exciting", rather more of the same "increase x damage by x amount" that they claimed they wanted to avoid with the new spec/mastery system. (and yes, i did read the bit on the Q/A about this. still doesn't make me satisfied with the contradiction).
    Last edited by Glnger; 2010-10-25 at 05:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely. Nobody wants to hear "balanced at 85" and they freak out anytime anybody says it. Everybody is freaking out over level 80 numbers where it matters least.

That makes me feel a lot better thanks hehe