Poll: vote

Cool Best melee in 4.0.1?

Who do you think the best melee in 4.0.1?

Me I think its War, Feral and DK I honestly cant decide which one is the very best out of the 3 but there the best out of the 6
    Last edited by Stormhusk; 2010-10-25 at 07:14 PM.

Awesome sig by Nifzilla!

Being enhance, MS and OS, its not me.
    I would say warrior

That Shadowmourne spec.

Prot pala shitting resilience from every item, gem and enchant possible :P

Avenger shield -> crusader strike -> word of glory -> cs -> wog -> as -> hammer of wrath -> win -> repeat

feral's bleed damage is ridiculous right now. 4.8k ticks with 1400 resilience is tough to beat.

Deleted
    ret, because he is full of win

Playing a feral kitty.....i've had 10k rip ticks Rip went from third and over 13% behind shred with armor pen to topping shred by about 6% with the small bit of mastery i have from reforging.

As a feral kitty, I can say I'm pretty damn powerful. I can kill a wrathful priest in a stunlock. However, I think Smourne warriors still beat us.

Warrior damage is VERY low atm.

Getting MAX 5k crits against 1300 resili targets when I'm getting hit for 7k from casters and ferals take me out in seconds with me having 1100 resili.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

definitely ferals as it stands right now
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Warrior damage is VERY low atm.

Getting MAX 5k crits against 1300 resili targets when I'm getting hit for 7k from casters and ferals take me out in seconds with me having 1100 resili.
    Thats resil is kinda low, personally i think arms frost and feral hit really hard atm with great survivability and control

and i LOL to people who say ret and enh is the best
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

10+ Year Old Account
    Chose DK, the damage u put out with frost is amazing even in crappy gear, on a base of survivabily there are way better classes though.

------------- Kul Tiras EU-------------

Not sure who's the best really, i personally just like my rogue atm, the combopoint HoT is definitely a nice buff, not dying to thorns and junk =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Untoldblasphemy View Post
    "You play for fun, but when I kill you, who's having the fun?"
    ^ Awesome !

Feral of course. They can destroy anyone 1v1 because by the time you can react, you've already taken 10K damage and have another 20K coming in the next 10 seconds from bleeds. Heck they could run away after the initial 5 seconds and you'd still die. Retardedly OP.

feral unless ur a dwarf and can stoneform outta bleeds then id say warriors!
    Last edited by Blacklisted; 2010-10-27 at 01:01 AM. Reason: spelling