Poll: wich class would you pick for PVP only

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Wink wich healing class PVP wise only

i was wondering wich class you guys would go between a resto druid and a resto shammy.
    i'll post a poll.

thx in advance for your tips

Depends, I like the Druid, but you gotta learn how to get away because they are a little more squishy than the shaman. If you have a good team where you can set up shop in the back the shaman is nice.

depends on the situation, every set of healer is idol in pvp for a specific reason, shaman for having a GCDfree cleanse, Druids for healing while stunned, Priests for having amazing damage absorbtion and paladins for shear burst healing.

if it was a straight up question, the shaman, they bring a lot more CC and Buffs than the druid who brings MotW and cyclone(granted it's the best cc in the game) it doesn't compete with the shamans fast casts, medium strength heals and CC and GCD free cleanse.
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

Paladin even though its not on your list

10+ Year Old Account
    I would probably go with resto druid, because resto shamans have traditionally been very vulnerable to interrupts, and pretty much every melee class(and casters) has one at this point. Even with the recent changes to resto druids making them rely less on hots, that would be where I place my bet.
    Warrior, Paladin, Shaman, Rogue, Priest, Death Knight, Warlock 80s on Dragonmaw, Thunderhorn, and Maelstrom.

Deathknights are just warriors who have lost their warrior beard. You can be a badass, but just know you weren't badass enough to keep your warrior beard so the beard killed you and forces you to wander the earth without it. (Revised and quoted from warcrimes)

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally like the Shaman the best.. I have done all of the healing classes in Arena and IMO by far i like the shaman the best just seems more Versatile tbh

But i think its more Preference just play what you like more

Resto druids should take +20% increased damage from axes while in tree form.

Deleted
    Fail Poll is fail poll.. There are more then 2 healers viable in PVP you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
    if it was a straight up question, the shaman, they bring a lot more CC and Buffs than the druid who brings MotW and cyclone(granted it's the best cc in the game) it doesn't compete with the shamans fast casts, medium strength heals and CC and GCD free cleanse.
    what shaman CC? hex? 30s quasi sheep vs spammable banish + instant cast roots every 5s?

i have both, druid destroys the shaman in terms of CC. shaman is a lot tougher vs physical damage though. in terms of throughput my shaman summarily trounces my druid too. regrowth is fairly weak outside of instant cast tree form spam. the one thing i love most about the shaman right now is the cleansing waters talent. that thing crit heals for 5.5k and costs next to nothing. you can keep someone topped off just cleansing magic off them its pretty strong IMO.

Holy priest now!!!! but seriously ive been running druid for the last year and a half. it truly comes down to play style. if you struggle with prehots and positioning you'll hate the druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Uridawnblade View Post
    Fail Poll is fail poll.. There are more then 2 healers viable in PVP you know...
    ...or he only has (wants to play) a Shaman and Druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
    depends on the situation, every set of healer is idol in pvp for a specific reason
    Did you mean Ideal?
    Over-thinking, Over-analyzing, separates the body from the mind.

Affliction warlock definately