Smile More stabile server in cataclysm??

Hello

I dont know if this is logical thinking or not, but just a thought.

When cataclysm hits, do you think the server will be more stabil, i mean less lagg in citys and raiddungeon?? The reson i ask is that we will be moving back too azeroth and kalimdor and ppl will be generally spread more out outside in the world, instead of everyone at the same place on a smaller landmap like northrend and outland.

Hyjal-vashj Uldum-twilight ... both in different places in the world far from hethoughter and the same goes for raiddungeon.

Is there any logic in this or will it stay the same?

Thanks

Schalde

No thought about this??

Bump!

Eh, not too sure. orgrimmar and stormwind will be overcrowded like vanilla was (so i hear) and when cata launches all the 80's will be overpopulating the new areas still for leveling...??

15+ Year Old Account
    Always abit laggy in big places. But Dalaran is an exception it is laggy no matter what. Which in turn would mean that Stormwind/Orgrimmar or whatever city you choose to be in (other than Dalaran) will be less laggy. However the new zones at the beginning of Cataclysm will be overcrowded easily seeing how many people will want to start leveling at the same time.

Back in the day, if you wanted less leg, you'd go to Undercity instead of Orgrimmar. Org will be very laggy with all of the afk'ers and traders. If you don't like it, go to a different city.

The only times I ever lagged in Dal were Tuesdays during raid times and right after big patches hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.