CoT: WotA > Deathwing

As stated... am I the only one who is COMPLETELY stoked to see the sundering in action and possibly a sneak at Sargeras (Not big a lore but he was the reason malfurion shut the portal, amirite?) It's basically, Sargeras, Malfurion, Neltharion(Deathwing),other aspects, badassness > Deathwing

the real question is it going to be the Knaak WotA with Rhonin and who cares its Rhonin's golden flaming hair.

or losely based off the in game book of the WotA.
    I just want to say, that I just want to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zortorai90 View Post
    the real question is it going to be the Knaak WotA with Rhonin and who cares its Rhonin's golden flaming hair.

or losely based off the in game book of the WotA.
    I was asking myself this same question, and I pray to god it's the actual WotA. No moar Rhonin, kthxbai.

You got your Rhonin in my WotA! QQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    I was asking myself this same question, and I pray to god it's the actual WotA. No moar Rhonin, kthxbai.

You got your Rhonin in my WotA! QQ
    I wouldn't mind having Brox and Rhonin in there, as long as they play a Jaina/Thrall like role from Hyjal, not up front let me do everything role. As long as Brox gets the most epic model ever.
    I just want to say, that I just want to say.

Just so excited for this whole Xpac, I need something to do other than log on ever 3 days for the chance at a tiger.