Page 12 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reorx, Dwarven god from the Dragonlance series.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

'Points at sig'

Yeah I had a lot of Lolz like 'Lol ure name is like that guy from mauradon/beastie from dustswallow/zone in Wpl LOL'

Deleted
    was öäåöäå from the very begining...then psykko..went horde..named Psylon...now back to Psykko...fits my personality

Maldir Because it sounds like a pala name.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Qwayne

I read a few weeks before i started with wow a inet-site about nerdy intelligence reports from the GDI about Kane from NOD.
    And there were some alias that Kane was kwnown as mentioned including Qwayne. So when i created back then my Paladin (formerly a male B11) the best name i could think of was Qwayne

Delivering Justice Since 2008 - retired since April 2011

Back in classic my Warlock was (well, still is) Dorgol, my warrior was Uldor. I wanted to keep the "dor" sound for my Paladin, but also liked the name "Iralien". Ultimately I came up with Doralen and went through all of TBC with that name.

Early in WotLK another pally joined our guild named Dorlenwho had a Warlock alt named Dolgr and we were constantly getting confused for each other (especially on vent).

So I decided to just go with the name I liked originally, so I'm now known as Iralien (also went ahead and changed from male Draenei to female, great choice from an animation standpoint).

The name looks semi-RP, while still has the little in-joke of "I R Alien" for the Draenei race. I pronounce it like "italian" with an 'r'.

<<<<< Teh B stand for Boom.

See signature.

Sol

Arlynius; it makes me so happy that I'm the only result that comes up when I Wowarmory that name

Arlynius, the One and Only

PUGs mock me cause I tank with Thunderfury, I mock them cause I'm higher on damage done :P

My paladins name was Chosen before I transfer from Xavius then I named it Luthius cause obviously Chosen was already taken.

Made by myself while I'm bored..

Deleted
    Valorlight.

Yautja - well known as Predators - are a hunting race from the furthest reaches of the universe.

From the movie Predator!
    Who do you think you are... running around leaving scars!

10+ Year Old Account
    Braydenriley-for the coolest guy in the world
    Xun naut treemma l'olath, treemma nindel vel'bolen wayc'er wun l'olath

< Rocketskates. You know, like roller skates. With rockets.

holynovus (bloodelf) and platedpriest (human)
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Laserbeamjoe: Goes back many many year when I played Diablo 2 alot. The name popped into my head after many hours of brainstorming, and then when I started to play WoW in the start of Vanilla I just had to carry out the same name to my first character. I then rerolled horde druid (Bigbadjoe), but then created a Belf pala with the same name as my alliance one, so Laserbeamjoe has been my main nearly always and will be untill I stop playing.

Tool, ill let you guess the spec and race
    I'ts not just safe, it's 40% safe.