Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Ellynor of Silvermoon

Crusader Strike.

Male Blood Elf with awesome hair that's hidden under my Warrior T13 lookalike transmog.

The Patient
    I named mine Riel'thas (minus the mark for simplicity - Rielthas) after Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider

Always loved Absalom for male Blood Elf Protection ... such a shame he's a Tauren now ...
    Mine is Sathiel.

Bubblebeef taurenpala

When my paladin was Alliance he was called Delsin, transferred him to Horde and renamed him Alberichs, just seemed fitting for a Blood Elf and I don't know why. Also about a week later a druid appeared with the old name. Guess it was popular.

I am Murloc! Ryngo Blackratchet's Avatar
    Arngrim because I'm super original.
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

Originally it was Boran, as my forum name here, but then I server transffered and then came back to find my name was taken by a level 6 alt , so I renamed myself Aureus

My paladin's name is Secretlight. I'm really surprised it was available too! :O

Yuengling the Light of Dawn (most fitting title for a Paladin besides maybe Crusader). My most commonly consumed beverage. Easy drinking and delicious.

Vigilanti of Kel'Thuzad, not related to Vigilate who now plays a rogue, Rest in Peace

Paladin name is Vejek. But don't recall any real reason I came up with that one.

Zeiram, after the alien in the Iria OVA/movie.

Piotyr. with a weird I cause some asshat has the name, and Blizz won't force a name change cause the account is still "Active"

Anyone who's played Quest For Glory will understand
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

3DS FC 0920-0769-4582 Trainer: SinR. Safari: Water. Wartortle/Octillery/Frogadier

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I has Beta. Woo.

I have two a 90 one named Uninvitedcat. and my level 13 one who is named Daniel.

Simplejackie-- Sadly, I never did go full retadin. It was a rename before Wrath launched. I think Gydeon was the name in BC. Judgejudy must have been taken.

On occasion, I'll play Simplejack (formerly Pnightmare). The actual owner of Simplejack has not played him since BC, when he was an arena healer. What kills me is that despite there being no difference whatsoever between these two tanks aside from names and character (same UI, same player, same gear, same, robotic techniques), strangers are always eager to gargle Jack's balls as the greatest tank ever while Jackie is largely ignored.
    Last edited by Lady Tygry; 2013-03-02 at 04:29 PM.