Page 94 of 98 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    Holy shit, 80% of this thread is a play on "holy", "ret", "bubble", "din", "paladin", etc. and 15% seems to be people stealing names from elsewhere.

5% seems to be original names they thought of themselves. Is creating a name really that hard?

OT: My Paladin's name is Segus. Had it since Vanilla, it was my first character. It doesn't mean anything, nor is it a famous character.
    Yes it can be hard for some people to come up with original names, so... what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obviuz View Post
    Yes it can be hard for some people to come up with original names, so... what?
    What do you mean so what? It obviously befuddles me that such a huge amount of people don't have names of their own. I've got 20 or something characters, and the vast majority of them have names I thought of myself. I thought that was the standard, not a rarity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    What do you mean so what? It obviously befuddles me that such a huge amount of people don't have names of their own. I've got 20 or something characters, and the vast majority of them have names I thought of myself. I thought that was the standard, not a rarity.
    Well there are a lot of people out there with nearly no imagination to come up with "awesome" names if you wanna call them that so they just go with what they can, I for one don't put much effort into the names, and to be honest I don't regret any of my character names, they are all awesome in my opinion and I have obviously "copied" from some other stuff outside WoW, also if my lock's name was not Zzzonked, it would be Unlock because I just find it epic, but I guess you'd say it's based on the word "Warlock" so it's not any decent

Supermother of the Horde for me =) female taurens ftw!

Deleted
    My Paladin was my Main since WotLK, Blood Elf, Named him 'Elpizo' - Partly because of http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Elpizo (being a bit of a Mega Man fanboy) & partly because its greek for 'Hope'.

Alenarien. Not sure where it came from but i've had it for years.

Elistan, Bane of the Fallen King. NOT from the Dragon Lance books lol.

Calebh (H) and Kempton (A)

Deleted
    livingsaint

Was Liquidsnake since tbc came out, since i am on horde and blood elfs male voice actor is same who gave voice to MGS Liquidsnake xD, but when i changed realm i had to rename so i took Solidus
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

My paladin's name is "Malachi." I've had it since week 1 of vanilla. Best ret paladin name ever IMO.

King Anaxie
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-19 at 04:45 PM.

Fiftycal

My guildee is Fiftyonecal. Gets very confusing in raids.

15+ Year Old Account
    My main paladin's name(and the name I roll alts to mess around with) is Gracin.
    Other alt paladin names are Nicus, and most recently Right.

Deleted
    Amez - Was orginally playing another game before WoW and named myself Ames Rivette (James Trivette was a character in Walker Texas Ranger with Chuck Norris).
    When I came to WoW I just took Ames and which later became Amez ^_^

Salanis. I randomized it lol, but I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whysocereal View Post
    <<---Whysocereal
    thats my guilds name!!!

Benedectus, had it since vanilla... BEFORE the new pope even showed his fuckin face.

Destin, in honor of Destin the Valiant from the Ogre Battle series. I think its a fitting name for a paladin.