Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Replace "plausible" with "far-fetched" and I'm in!

It's likely just co-incidence. Volcanic stuff is Cataclysmic! But a nice idea, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

[QUOTE=Forsedar;9224885]There really wasn't much to it lol, just imagine a random thing of dirt colored land in the middle of the ocean that was completely flat. I WISH I would've found something intriguing, but otherwise it was just a boring yet somewhat exciting run lol.[COLOR="red"]

Still lol, or you could go to GM island and get screen shots >, portal to cataclysm zones?

actually the seeds for cataclysm can be found in sithilus hang around and listen to the cultists talk about the coming war of the elements and the.. impending cataclysm its not like they have said anything different since vanilla..
    Professor Membrane: anyone that would build a space/time object replacement device is a complete MORON "echo" Moron" "fadeing more" moron
    Invader Zim: GIR the space/time object replacement device is ready

Quote Originally Posted by Janaa View Post
    Replace "plausible" with "far-fetched" and I'm in!

It's likely just co-incidence. Volcanic stuff is Cataclysmic! But a nice idea, anyway.
    I thought it was plausible and and I've seen that word on myth busters, pretty sure it means, could work or could not work depending on... yea.. But I like far-fetched too, it sounds like a stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post

No need to troll kid. And for the record, everything was already planned up THROUGH Lich King before World of Warcraft was even released.

It was called Warcraft.
    I'm not a troll, I am Undead. But that was my entire point. Deathwing was in WC Orcs and Humans if I remember correctly, and mentioned in lore a lot, so this was not a big surprise, him being in an expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggers View Post
    I'm not a troll, I am Undead. But that was my entire point. Deathwing was in WC Orcs and Humans if I remember correctly, and mentioned in lore a lot, so this was not a big surprise, him being in an expansion.
    Well to be honest, I didn't think WoW would last long enough for most of the crap NPCs predict to even come true lol. And yeah I agree with you, I'm not surprised either, its just the idea of:

Did anyone ever think about some of the foreshadowing in-game? I mean I took it all for granted, "oh its a fantasy game, whatever" but now I'm looking back like-- /facepalm I could've seen all of this coming if I actually had half a brain.

lol the coincidences i had were just me reading on lore
    a few months before blizzard announced cata i was doing the exploration achievment and thought to myself "hmmm i wonder what this giant gate is in silverpine....." i 'swam' around it to find nothing

another was "i wonder what this grim batol place is" looked up the lore for it "oh i guess it was going to be some old raid and they scrapped it"

BAM cataclysm my mind was blown

http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=destroyer

My god! Look at all these hints of the "destroyer"!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockadin View Post

Still lol, or you could go to GM island and get screen shots >, portal to cataclysm zones?
    Back in vanilla you actually could get to GM island if you had a good enough geared priest or just a second healer with you. Developer island was instanced and I have no idea what is in there, I just know it exists because I created a private server for me just to see what I could find in the database and I ported myself to Developer Island, got a loading screen, and crashed.

And GM island was pretty interesting. There was just a small castle with the normal stuff in it and a throne on the very top level. Oh and some bunnies with 100,000 health.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does link always have to save the princess?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Forsedar, your a noob. That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoc11 View Post
    Forsedar, your a noob. That is all.

OMG Apoc, you stalk me!!!!

Dude I love you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is he called Invisible if you can still see him?
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    Why is he called Invisible if you can still see him?
    I seriously hope you're just purposely failing or else you're the most horrible troll ever.

Hmm, interesting....
    Keeping the theme of tier 5 equipment....

If we take the Rogue's DEATHmantle, pair it with the phoenix-WING cloak from Tempest Keep, then add Kael'thas' band of THE ranger-general then put the Warrior's DESTROYER battlegear on the end, what do we get?

The Shaman tier 5 CATACLYSM raiment and when Cata launches, what is one of the first places players will vist? Thats right, Hyjal and what do we find there? the Druids NORDRASSIL harness.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a troll, i play alliance

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Not saying that you couldn't hints to cataclysm from vanilla, but they most likely were put in as flavour or without a huge amount of though.

And btw xylophone, you fail at trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maeleena View Post
    So you log out in The Park...

...and the Shattering hits. What happens to your character?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aervalis View Post
    "You were great, sorry about the burning sensation, call me....Love, Deathwing"

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of mounts do we get at lvl 85?

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing was a big deal since like. Before WoW was out. Its only natural they'd have an expansion with him in it.
    There will probably be an Emerald Dream expansion, Azshara expansion, Sargeras expansion, and a Titan expansion.
    "Expansion" can be synonomous with big fat raid. Who knows. :P

I'll place money on Azshara showing her tentically head by the end of Cataclysm though, thats for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragaxen View Post
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Not saying that you couldn't hints to cataclysm from vanilla, but they most likely were put in as flavour or without a huge amount of though.

And btw xylophone, you fail at trolling.
    Yeah I realized it may have just been something to keep everyone entertained so the story wasn't just bland, but nearly everything that I've been through in-game or read about in-game has played out well. All I know is, I'm going to actually pay attention to NPCs in cata to try to find hints for the next expansion.