Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    When doing the Netherwing chain and the quests regarding the gronns in outland, I kinda suspected the deathwing expansion to be just around the corner. Having read War of the Ancients and multiple other warcraft novels, it's clear that Illidans story is connected to Deathwings story in some parts. Also, while questing in the burning crusade, I got many "hints" that deathwing actually destroyed Draenor. When I saw WotLK was the follow up to TBC, I said in my guild chat that Deathwing is next lots of times. When I was questing in Borean Tundra, I learned that Malygos was going down with the aid of Alecstraza, Kirin Tor (Rhonin) and krasus ofc. There was too many hints of the Dragonflights going after Deathwing in WotLK to believe even for a second that this expansion could be related to anything but Deathwing.

Also, the biggest hint in vanilla was killing his children imo. Why kill his children if Deathwing himself had no influence over them. The black dragonflight is not born evil as far as I know.

---------- Post added 2010-10-26 at 05:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Deathwing was a big deal since like. Before WoW was out. Its only natural they'd have an expansion with him in it.
    There will probably be an Emerald Dream expansion, Azshara expansion, Sargeras expansion, and a Titan expansion.
    "Expansion" can be synonomous with big fat raid. Who knows. :P

I'll place money on Azshara showing her tentically head by the end of Cataclysm though, thats for sure.
    I believe you are correct in this assumption. The next expansion will definately focus around Azshara, there are too many hints of it already in the game to not assume that Azshara is the next big bad villain. I do think we will be visiting the eredars homeworld after that, with heavy focus on Draenei lore.

They knew it, they just knew it !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shockadin View Post
    "Like god I believe there is no coincidence, only the illusion of coincidence." - I have no clue, but I saw it on V for Vendetta and it was a good quote.
    I just saw V for Vendetta last night on tv. I have the DVD, but it was awesome to see it in HD. Too bad I started buying DVDs and stuff before I had something to play Blu Rays with. Oh well.

"The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous."

Shaman T5 gear

also i found this

plandar isles? Zalandar? Tel Abim? --- i smell Aftershocks of cataclysm...

ghetto cancer

Deathwing is a prominent lore character, there is a rogue set named after Garona, does that mean they will make an expansion after her? kinda funny to look back on though.

Yea, when I got the set I compared it with the Molten Fury claws and it was cool, but didn't seem to have any other connections other than matching the set almost perfectly. Or the name? Lol fuck it

"You see, but you do not observe. The distinction is clear." - Sherlock Holmes

"There is nothing so unnatural as the commonplace." - Again, Sherlock Holmes.