WotA : Expectations?

I've recently been thinking about what style Blizzard will employ when it comes to the War of the Ancients. Considering it cant exactly be your classic enter a portal and clear out the building sorta raid, im expecting a reverse Mt. Hyjal (Face a few waves and move forward rather than retreating). Also which of the timesets will it be based in? Will we see Broxigar and the Tauren involved or will it simply be a Night Elf / Demon / Dragon affair?

What are other peoples opinions on how Blizzard might or should do this raid?

Also what bosses do you expect to see? I'm hoping to at least see a showdown between Malfurion and Xavius as well as (of course) a massive battle involving the Dragonflights trying to take down Neltharion (Deathwing).

P.S : I hope they create a new model for Neltharion rather than just using the current Deathwing one...

I really hope for us to get to see Neltharion and then get a "Not you again..." emote when we kill him in a raid (Or even better, an attunement that requires you to finish WotA before you can kill Derpwing).

Anyways, i hope for Xavius, some Burning Legion Liutenants.

By my side i want Krasus, Rhonin and Brox. Hopefully we get some kind of "stand ground until backup arrives" with Xavius, like surviving him for 4 minutes or so until Malfurion comes and turns him into a nice little flower or something.

I reckon them bringing back attunement quests would be awesome, even if it is only for the final one or two raids.

Considering that Rhonin and Krasus are now major figures in-game (Leader of Kirin Tor, consort of Alexstraza respectively), I'm pretty certain we'll see the altered timeline. Pity cause I liked the original one much more.

They'd pretty much have to make a new model for Neltharion, as he didn't look the same as he does now. If they don't, pretty serious lore mistake.

I'd love it if they focus it more on the night elf struggle and the characters rather than Rhonin/Krasus/Broxigar though.

Would be nice if the obligatory "race illusion" made us various things like Earthen, Tauren, Furbolgs and such, and not, please no, all Night Elves.
    Yeah, I'm a Horde Fanboy, and I rolled Horde, I don't want to spend my time in an awesome raid looking like the race I like the least out of all WoW's races.

I'm hoping they'll tackle it in a similar fashion to how they gave the ramparts of ICC or Drak Tharon Keep a battle feel, with groups of NPCs standing around fighting, and then you pull them from their static battle positions.

Also make it wide open space and you have to "clear a path" through the trash groups to reach the next boss.
    Would be better then waves I'd say, not very fond of Waves of mobs.

Genuinely curious what will happen, how they'll do it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I predict they will put Illidan as boss there :P
    My twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/durbem I stream my guild's mythic raids, but I'm also streaming other games from time to time.