Thread: 4.0.1a

4.0.1a

Is there any information on which bugs this is supposed to be fixing? Hopefully it will at least fix the tooltip/gearcog DCing issue, but there are a million other little bugs that need attention. Is there a list somewhere of what this patch does?

Cant seem to find any patch notes yet.

i know its only has a few more days left but i hope they fix the Headless Horseman bug

Please god let them fix the ghost gryphons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tinkertown, and it's driving all the gnomes crazy.
    Has anyone actually gotten said patch yet? My launcher says all up to date. No patchnotes, no patch and a front page post with no linkable source. Hmm...me thinks MMOC might not be up to snuff today.
    "Traveling allows you to visit new towns and meet new people." - Genghis Khan.

Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    Please god let them fix the ghost gryphons.
    I think thats one of the bugs thats high on the list...god, its annoying

Paged a GM about it, and he confirmed it was a bug....right after saying there was a temp fix...I asked what it was, and he said "Stop wiping" lol

Here's to hoping silly hunter shot normalization is fixed. Somebody flipped on the 'revert to pre-WotLK' button!

I hope some video performance issues are fixed. Sure, my comps 3 years old now, it ran 2x better and on higher settings on the 3.3.5 patch, it's crap!

Quote Originally Posted by halfbee View Post
    Has anyone actually gotten said patch yet? My launcher says all up to date. No patchnotes, no patch and a front page post with no linkable source. Hmm...me thinks MMOC might not be up to snuff today.
    My launcher is showing everything up to date as well. I don't see anything in BlueTracker about it, so maybe MMOC just made a mistake.

Blizz did up the recommended system requirements for the game with 4.0.1, and the graphics engine has been slightly improved. Might be why you're seeing decreased performance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimelannister View Post
    My launcher is showing everything up to date as well. I don't see anything in BlueTracker about it, so maybe MMOC just made a mistake.
    Nah, it likely won't be up until later in the maintenance.

Even if it isn't, it isn't a 'mistake', Blizzard just delayed it.

All Boub said is that there was a new patch up on the Blizzard servers, he datamined it, and it -probably- would come out today.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by lilbruz View Post
    I think thats one of the bugs thats high on the list...god, its annoying

Paged a GM about it, and he confirmed it was a bug....right after saying there was a temp fix...I asked what it was, and he said "Stop wiping" lol
    If it's the same as beta, you can fix it by dropping group and getting re-invited back. It's annoying, but you should get the ghost gryphon back.