Is it worth it to Bladestorm in BGs?

I'm noticing that even in a group of 3-4 as soon as I Bladestorm I become the target. The damage isn't even all that great. I think we're more of a threat just sticking with MS/OP/HS/Cleave. Single target beating on a dummy it doesn't change my dps one way or the other, I just use it to get a full rage bar. But it doesn't feel like i'm hurting anyone wearing resilience. Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    BS is only good for breaking roots/nova and remaining immune to them for a short while. Like if you see a frost mage with ice barrier up, you might want to use it as it shatters so you don't get nova'd. Other than that, yeah, it's a DPS loss right now, even on multi targets.

In fact, I tend to die a lot faster when I use it because I can't use any defensive cooldowns when it's up, so I find myself using it to break a root then immediately canceling it to do other stuff.

Right now, it's worthless as a PvP DPS ability.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

If you have the guy you are after almost down,he is going to try and snare you thats when you use.If you think you should just rush into 3-ect people and play wack a mole ya you are ganna die. Or you can use it like Sengura said kinda as a free trinket.

Deleted
    There's really no need to even spec BS at this time, unless you use it for breaking roots.

Deleted
    For BGs I'm guessing you could justify not taking Bladestorm, but the root breaking aspect of it is still insanely useful; just make sure you've got your cancel Bladestorm macro handy.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use in if I see 4 or more people clustered. Switch to zerker stance, pop reck, intercept in and just brostorm.

Deleted
    Bladestorm with sweeping strikes in usual clusterfunk (i guess swearing is not allowed here?) areas like entrance to the enemy's tunnel just as their FC is running in, around the flags in AB, towers in AV... you get the idea. SS+Bladestorm+many people=death, sometimes also for you. enjoy