So i got about 500 € for my birthday at the beginning of the month, and i was thinking about spending it on a decent smartphone. however, i got some demands:
1) he needs to support 3G, WiFi b/g/n and bluetooth.
2) i need to be able to sync it with my outlook express agenda and contact list.
3) it needs compatibility with windows (i.e. no iphone). i don't want to buy a mac just to use my smartphone.
4) needs to support prepaid cards (probably not an issue).
5) (if possible): i'd like to be able to hook up one of those foldable or rollup keyboards that recently started to appear on the market, either via wire or by wireless.