Level 85 restored hyjal?

Starts around 1:30 he says we have been planning for the next content patch to put in a restored hyjal with 85 questing

I thinks that he is talking about the 4.0.3 and the hyjal of cataclysm, but it would be cool if in th 4.1 they change hyjal to a phased zone for lvl 85 dailies

Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos14 View Post
    I thinks that he is talking about the 4.0.3 and the hyjal of cataclysm, but it would be cool if in th 4.1 they change hyjal to a phased zone for lvl 85 dailies
    ... As in restored hyjal... i am pretty sure its on fire and alot of areas get burnt down if that means restored hell i don't know my vocabulary also considering hyjal is 78-82 leveling not 85 don't forget Firelands is 4.1.0

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Garrosh point was more interesting. But yeah, I agree with the idea for a phased hyjal

10+ Year Old Account
    I really really really hope so. This would be a huge advancement in questing and story progression. It would please me.

Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    I really really really hope so. This would be a huge advancement in questing and story progression. It would please me.
    It would be nice could bring new life to 80-85 zones no longer static but changes seen later on

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlord-Kromgar View Post
    ... As in restored hyjal... i am pretty sure its on fire and alot of areas get burnt down if that means restored hell i don't know my vocabulary also considering hyjal is 78-82 leveling not 85 don't forget Firelands is 4.1.0
    Hyjal is 80-82.

Parts of it are indeed on fire, but they get restored as you do the 80-82 quests. I'm pretty sure by the end of the zone most of it has been restored.

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    Hyjal is 80-82.

Parts of it are indeed on fire, but they get restored as you do the 80-82 quests. I'm pretty sure by the end of the zone most of it has been restored.
    They spoke of 85 questing in hyjal

There's a T12 raid in the zone. No, a level 85 is never going to step foot in Hyjal again.

10+ Year Old Account
    But it has nothing to do with the restoration itself, which is what I was trying to point out.

Deleted

Wink

would be great