Thread: Rogue PVP Help

Rogue PVP Help

First off id like to mention that I have not read through the posts to see if this has been mentioned, im sure it has been, but id like insight more on a personal level. This is my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...dgar&cn=Kaseko
    I have the hardest difficulty beating any spec paladin, and a d and s priest. These two classes alone give me problems than anything else, unless of course the players sucks I can cut right through them. My question is this, without suggesting that I need more gear is there any tricks or things that i need to be aware of or is it just a lost cause, btw, the holy pallys, they exorcism me to death

disc priest: keep recuperate up avoid as much damage as possibly and run that sucker oom.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

for paladins is all about surviving their cooldowns. once they're popped they die quite easily.

wut about holy and prot pallies? i dont seem to even make an impression on a holy pally, he giggles at me while i sweat and spam buttons, they seem to heal without casting anything, can a holy pally give me some insight on what you guys arehealing yourselves with? i have never played a pally before, so if i know my enemy, i have a better chance of survival.

A combination of burst, glyphed Garrote and Shadow Dance should help force the holydin into a bubble. After that, you're pretty much forced to kill the paladin during the next Shadow Dance while forbearance is still active.

Basically if you get a paladin to be forced to do cast-time heals, you're going to get a reaction. If you can't even get past the instants, then you should just give up.

Good holy pally, impossible. Decent pallies or priests, sap and CS without breaking sap. Restealth and open with garrote + recup.

If you know the positioning, you can throw in an expose armor without breaking sap.
    New and shiny compppppp!

Disc priest isn't that difficult, because you can actually tank the fiend with evasion (or even gouge and blind it) and thus try to run the priest oom. It will take a while, but I usually manage to get it done.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!