for all people who whine abouth cata beta raids being easy

Normal mode raids are currently too easy (with few exceptions). You'll likely be seeing substantial buffs across the board in the next beta patch.
    source
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=27387364216&pageNo=1&sid=2000#2

boosh
    sorry if this has already been posted.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Deep inside I was hoping for a "Beta test is Beta" thread, I am disappoint...

Anyways, these are good news, but Sinestra's "attunement" seems a bit hard (note: I'm not in the beta, I don't know how hard Cho'gall's HM is)
    Talking to Majordomo before we are all ready will give you a quest: [60][R]Looking for guild!

Deleted
    Well, good to see they are listening to feedback.

Considering most people have a ping of 350+ on Beta servers, have constant disconnects and are playing with new players and yet are still 2 shotting some bosses it is safe to say that a buff is warranted, especially in 10 man.

Then again, some encounters are already reasonably challenging. But as said, the high-ping and inexperience of some groups really does have a major impact on encounter-difficulty perception.

15+ Year Old Account
    I do like how they lay out the plan to be a complete mix of TBC and WotLK, with the sexy lady dragon lady as a bonus. Still worried, as are the posters in that thread apparently, about stat inflation from having sinestra drop a half-tier worth of gear improvements over the rest of heroic t11 content.
    BfA Beta Time

I think they made the bosses intentionaly easier than they planned them to actually be because they need to test the Boss mechanics on raids.. not give them such a challenge that half the encounter doesnt get tested. Once they know that the abilities are working as intended, that is when the numbers start getting fiddled with and things become hard.

People are complaining that the raids are too easy? I've heard no such thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    People are complaining that the raids are too easy? I've heard no such thing...
    have you missed ALL of wotlk?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jitzul View Post
    have you missed ALL of wotlk?
    I think he is referring to Cataclysm.

On Topic: I think the OP has got it all wrong. I believe raids in Cataclysm are challenging in their current state for normal mode.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    I think he is referring to Cataclysm.

On Topic: I think the OP has got it all wrong. I believe raids in Cataclysm are challenging in their current state for normal mode.
    From what I've seen, some could use a bit of tweaking in terms of a slight damage output increase, but nothing major to be overhauled.
    BfA Beta Time

The difficulty is irrelevant. As long as it is physically possible to kill them, guilds will have had a full days practice on every boss or at least already have 'how to' videos to watch before cata even launches. Not to mention they are feeding the fat kids (metaphor, nomnom content need now, ill whine about nothing to do later) all the content including end bosses.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

Deleted
    I like it, i hope they'll make more fun raids, which require fishing or a puzzle to unlock a door, not mindless-trash-wack-a-mole-ing but some puzzle and maybe blacksmith a key or w/e

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    From what I've seen, some could use a bit of tweaking in terms of a slight damage output increase, but nothing major to be overhauled.
    They are supposed to be easy considering the fact
    a) that they are content that blizzard wants everyone too see
    b) they are first tier content
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Disagree entirely, first tier =/= easy.

Thats a wotlk philosophy, anyone who raided kara at its gear level knows just how hard intro raids can be.

I have no problem with people wanting to see all the content, they can wait their turn though. 4.0's raids will be far easier with the gear that comes in 4.1. If you can't pass the content when its difficult you should wait a patch, seems pretty simple too me.

15+ Year Old Account
    None of the encounters are "easy" in the sense you'll be able to fully pug them till later tiers, it's just that some bosses feel weak and need a bit of tuning.
    BfA Beta Time

It's been pretty clear that Blizzard's changing that philosophy in cata (thank god).

Quote Originally Posted by Vudu View Post
    It's been pretty clear that Blizzard's changing that philosophy in cata (thank god).
    The interesting thing to watch will be if they stick with it when the live server customer reaction occurs. Raid participation collapsed in the transition from Naxx to Ulduar, which caused them to make ToC so much easier. If the 5 man heroics and entry level raids in Cataclysm are as hard as they are indicating, they could be facing a similar, or even stronger, reaction.

Deleted
    Well they better buff it... People pug it with insane latency and still do like 2 pulls max...

10+ Year Old Account
    I am filled with hope. I could cry.
    "The truth, my goal."