Thread: Quick question

Quick question

So when you start ICC you hear that the lich king is torturing bolvar and tirion says we need to save him right away so it can help bring peace between the horde and alliance but as far as i can tell no one knows what bolvar did to help stop the lich king thus the friction between the alliance and horde never changed but what confuses me is tirion wanted to save bolvar to help keep war from happening but him keeping the secret is the reason for alliance attacking barrens and horde attacking ashenvale which begs the question will tirion help alliance since hes hiding the secret.
    sorry for misspells.
    The spirit of the alliance will never die even when all is lost

PUNCTUATION.
    I have absolutely no idea what you just said.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    u obv cant read internets

OT: no because he believes bolvar will be angered at tirion and send the scourge to attack us....AGAIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

I'm going to have to ask you to edit that post with the addition of a few commas and or periods.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

I'm not even going to read that, because you lied.
    Tauren > you

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    how do u know he lied if you didnt read it :<
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

I'm sorry about my punctuation I'll work on it but i doubt it'll get much better then it is now.

Tried to decipher this, and I came up with this:

So when you start ICC, you hear that the lich king is torturing bolvar and tirion says we need to save him right away, so it can help bring peace between the horde and alliance.
    But as far as i can tell no one knows what bolvar did to help stop the lich king, thus the friction between the alliance and horde never changed.
    But what confuses me is tirion wanted to save bolvar to help keep war from happening, but him keeping the secret is the reason for alliance attacking barrens and horde attacking ashenvale.
    Which begs the question will tirion help alliance since hes hiding the secret.

And to answer this:
    There is no relation between the Secret of Bolvar being the Lich king and the war betwen Alliance and the horde.
    The tensions between the two factions got greater and greater for each meeting.
    And in Icecrown, the place where the hammer hit the nail, war was offical when the horde attacked the Alliance forces from behind.
    That's the point where neither Varian nor Garrosh will forget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Are you saying Tirion is to blame for the Friction between the Alliance and Horde? Meh, Probably.

Thanks benitora for showing me how badly i am at punctuation and for the answer i completely forgot about that quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    IMO you win some you lose some....