Herald of the Titans/Reforging

Would reforging gear mess with an Ulduar 'Herald of the Titans' run? Couldn't find any other threads on it

10+ Year Old Account
    why would it. it only checks for iLvL, so it won't be a problem.

No.
    Reforging only changes around any existing stat on an item and trades it out for 40% of another stat; it does absolutely nothing to the item's actual item level.

Thanks! I just knew the old epic arrows from icc weren't over ilvl 226 and they messed it up, just wondering ^_~

Quote Originally Posted by Acideyeliner View Post
    Thanks! I just knew the old epic arrows from icc weren't over ilvl 226 and they messed it up, just wondering ^_~
    Actually, they were Ilvl230 and did not mess it up <.<.

Deleted
    Nop it wont mess it up, cant see why it should really :/ We are having a few grp´s on my server who's selling the achi, and they have no pobs doing it.

GL with the achi

Quote Originally Posted by Acideyeliner View Post
    226 gear and 232 weapons, basically anything you can get from uld 10 hms.

And no arrows did not mess it up.

sort of off topic but i have a question. so can i wear 226 items even if they came from 25 man ulduar, and 232 weapon from either 10 or 25? thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by retrodin View Post
    sort of off topic but i have a question. so can i wear 226 items even if they came from 25 man ulduar, and 232 weapon from either 10 or 25? thanks in advance
    Herald of the Titans is a very simple achievement in regards to gear iLvl. It doesn't matter where the stuff comes from. It just has to be the correct iLvl, which is up to 226 for your armor stuff and up to 232 for your weapons.

(Now, Argent Defender is wayyyy more silly and complicated to gear for because there are about a million exceptions to what you are allowed to wear and what not.)