Thread: Horseman

Horseman

Ok so all of u by now hofaly realized that halloween is here once more and in WOW they got the horseman well i got a Q. for all what did they change about him like did they move the quest or what did they take away in the look just the over all him like can i get the helm from him or mount from him eanymore plz reply to this and help me out i wanna see if i can get the helm and sword from him still and posable his mount..... or send me a link that tells me what they did.

Yea.. im not even gonna bother reading this because i would like to keep my eyes.

p.s Bright green is not a good colour

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) This information can be located on Wowhead, wowwiki and countless other places.

2) Your font color hurts and for that you lose 20 points.

3) Yes, but please for the love of god learn to help yourself and read a thing or two before posting.

http://www.wowhead.com <---your best friend for in-game questions

On a side note, do you even play the game currently? Can you not see 15 billion Headless Horseman mounts running around?

Edit: Since your question is rather nubbish, I will have to ask you this: are you actually opening the Loot-Filled Pumpkin you receive when you kill HH? It is from there that the mount/helm/etc drops, not the Horseman himself. You get only one Loot-Filled Pumpkin per day.

i could kinda read through it but yea stick with black or something better and easier for readers.

ive gotten the horsemen reins and the sword 2 times. no helm or anything else thats rare, masks mostly. but yes he still drops the mount and these epics from what i can tell. for the helm its likely he still does drop that also but ive yet to see it.

also yeah are you opening the loot filled pumpkin? if not theres your problem.

Deleted
    You're posting kinda late as you only have 6 days left, but quite simply - yes, you can get all that stuff

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can get the mount, 3 or 4 different rings, a blue costmetic helmet, a temporary broom mount, many different temporary masks, the sword, and the pet.

I have yet to see anyone get the level 80 Helmet. But I have seen atleast 1 person per run get the reins. Either im unlucky or the helmet isn't on the loot table.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrVargr View Post
    You can get the mount, 3 or 4 different rings, a blue costmetic helmet, a temporary broom mount, many different temporary masks, the sword, and the pet.

I have yet to see anyone get the level 80 Helmet. But I have seen atleast 1 person per run get the reins. Either im unlucky or the helmet isn't on the loot table.
    I saw someone get it two days ago. It's there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan55 View Post
    Ok so all of u by now hofaly realized that halloween is here once more and in WOW they got the horseman well i got a Q. for all what did they change about him like did they move the quest or what did they take away in the look just the over all him like can i get the helm from him or mount from him eanymore plz reply to this and help me out i wanna see if i can get the helm and sword from him still and posable his mount..... or send me a link that tells me what they did.
    ouch...

10+ Year Old Account
    Stopped reading before I even started. Thanks.

All items are here and the same as they were last year. The difference is that only rings drop from the boss, the Loot-filled Pumpkin drops the sword and helm( I think, havent gotten either), the mount and cosmetic/achievement items such as the broom, the Hallowed Helm, etc.
    PS. Please stick to black, or if you have to color, blue or red. So much easier to read and less painful
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Quote Originally Posted by MrVargr View Post
    But I have seen atleast 1 person per run get the reins.
    One person per run! I've yet to see it drop for anyone in a group on 4 different toons since they implented the horseman into the game a couple years ago! Damnit

I, without thinking, highlighted the text. I don't get why people/web sites do this.

Troll?

Ight thx guys srry with the green though just my fav. color and the reason i dont even know is because my account just ecspired 2 days b4 the patch came out for the halloween stuff and i maid a10 day trile and i know how to loot and shit but its just i was wondering because i looked him up and say that they sayed 2007 they did this and it sayed that they werent shere if of what they changed

My eyes!
    U p H___~ Restoration // Enhancement since 07.

Could you choose yellow next time? even white would help

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have run 3 toons every day thru the HH and so far have gotten the pet alost every day the minor helm, (pumkin one) everyday on mulitpale toons and the many masks, have gotten the sword ones and the mount once, on different toons, and all toons have all the rings, and yes i aggree radiovativd green is not a nice color for posting