Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by loudmutes View Post
    Now don't get me wrong, I'd hate to lose Sylvanis as a leader but with how things are going, it seems like a matter of time before Garrosh calls the order to have her clever mouth shut forever. Sylvanis as a character will be hard pressed to become anything more than spite and hatred, and death is typically how characters like her go.
    Change Sylvanas and Garrosh around and you have a stronger argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Varex View Post
    Sylvannas for LichQueen!
    It'd be more like Bitch Queen :P

Quote Originally Posted by MrPistachio View Post
    Bornakk lifts the cup of coffee up to his mouth...
    ...when the Scythe of Elune comes crashing through it.
    ???: I can't you let you brew that, Starbucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    She plagued any horde forces yet? Nope? Well how about that. If anything she's showing to be faithful to horde, in the only way she knows how: Killing alliance. Nothing wrong with that.
    I dunno, the Horde seemed pretty against the Lich King and his methods, and considering she's mimicking him now... well, between that and the Wrath Gate, who's to say she's really telling the truth, eh?

Don't get me wrong, I've always loved Sylvanas as a character. I honestly don't like the road they're taking her down. But they're going down it. So, oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas should use the Valkyr to recruit the Vrykul to her armies, to be more of the Lich Queen.
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

Lillian Voss will replace Sylvanas when she finally cracks. Mark my words. They ain't doing that much character development on her for shits and giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyce View Post
    It'd be more like Bitch Queen :P
    That's her current position actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Varex View Post
    Sylvannas for LichQueen!
    ima go with:

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner
    <High Queen of the Horde>
    ...just another dream within a dream...

slyvanas has been told by the horde to "get in line and behave"since the first WoW and yet nothing really has been done. Its just "oh lets send some more horde guards to make sure she is a good little girl"

Frankly at this point i dont think anything will happen, Slyvnanas can do bloody well what she pleases, the horde thus far is just hot air

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorkleft View Post
    Why is it that whenever someone shows a dark side, they're suddenly evil, and need to be rooted out?
    I personally thought that she should've been "rooted out" a long time ago. Before she got all genocidal, before she was just an emo whiny sack 'o crap pre-wrath. I'm saying that she should've stayed dead in WC3.
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    She plagued any horde forces yet? Nope? Well how about that. If anything she's showing to be faithful to horde, in the only way she knows how: Killing alliance. Nothing wrong with that.
    She has, unknowningly. Putress released the plague on the Scourge, Alliance, and Horde forces at the Wrathgate, the plague that she commissioned Putress and the RSA to create. She can claim that she didn't give the order to use it then, but she was specifically moving towards that goal, to use a plague to kill every living person on Azeroth (with the possible exception of the Blood Elves). She wants everything that isn't Forsaken or a Blood Elf dead.