High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Razer Naga dismantle.

Wondering if anyone knows a way to take this thing apart. I have already checked for any screws under the Teflon. I'm beginning to think that you can't without special equipment.

Reason is, I am having a double click problem. I click once, and it registers as a double click. I am almost certain it is a hardware issue. I just want to clean it for now. God forbid going through an RMA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graph View Post
    That was the first thing I saw when I was googling it. Sadly it is of no help.

I had that double click problem with mine. I had bought a warranty with it so I just went back to the store and switched it out.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter View Post
    I had that double click problem with mine. I had bought a warranty with it so I just went back to the store and switched it out.
    That doesn't really help :|

There are 4 screws under the teflon. Taken mine apart to fix an annoying squeak before, then again when an annoying click started happening elsewhere. The pad sticks back on ok, but the corners started to stick up so I sliced off some of what was sticking up with a razor. Heres a link img80.imageshack.us/i/1000966k.jpg/ . If you did look under the teflon you probably looked in the wrong spot or didnt lift it high enough to see em, that or they started putting the screws somewhere else if yours is a newer model.
    Last edited by stealthy; 2010-11-02 at 06:55 AM.

Im having the squak problem with the scroll, and its been only a month or two I'm owning the naga. I also noted the top buttons on the grid, which are the ones I less use, 3,6,9 are harder to press than the other ones, and I want to open it to clean it, can I get a hand on the details how you did it Stealthy?

[QUOTE=Zethiel;9828197]Im having the squak problem with the scroll QUOTE]

Jig-a-loo!

*I think every single stupid razer mouse have that problem. Doesn't matter, as I use a headset, therefore not hearing it. Read what I wrote first. Google it if youre clueless.

Iv had my naga for little over a year now (just my luck it breaks after the warrenty dies). So i might take mine apart today as im getting the annoying double click aswell. Gonna plug into laptop and see if that helps it in anyway as as people said it could be hardware. If it still does the gay double click i take it apart and hope to repair it. its a lovely mouse and i cant reall afford to slap another £70 into a mouse atm... So i hope its repairable if not its going on ebay as scrap i guess :P

What am I seeing? People having issues with their Nagas? *gloat*

Razer might have fancy and flashy ideas, but they are hardly known for their quality.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    What am I seeing? People having issues with their Nagas? *gloat*

Razer might have fancy and flashy ideas, but they are hardly known for their quality.
    I could easily say the same thing about logitech, having gone through 4 of their high priced, crappy mice.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    I could easily say the same thing about logitech, having gone through 4 of their high priced, crappy mice.
    Sure. I'm not claiming not to be a fanboy of Logitech, because I am. But I don't order things because they are Logitech, or because of what people say in their fan-craze. I have a Naga, which I was peer-pressured into getting. I don't much like it. (Not broken, though). I've had cheap-o cordless mouses á 2002~ from Logitech break on me.
    I've tried stuff out in stores, and gotten because of preferences, Logitech mouse/keyboard and even speakers (whom I didn't try out. Just a lucky hunch).
    I just find it funny how people are saying that the Naga is the solution for everything, yet there are so many whom have issues with them. Objectivity in spite of fanboyism is never a bad thing.
    I have a big dislike for Razer, I do. But I must admit that the BlackWidow is actually pretty good. The rest of their products, and headphones especially... Not so much.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    Sure. I'm not claiming not to be a fanboy of Logitech, because I am. But I don't order things because they are Logitech, or because of what people say in their fan-craze. I have a Naga, which I was peer-pressured into getting. I don't much like it. (Not broken, though). I've had cheap-o cordless mouses á 2002~ from Logitech break on me.
    I've tried stuff out in stores, and gotten because of preferences, Logitech mouse/keyboard and even speakers (whom I didn't try out. Just a lucky hunch).
    I just find it funny how people are saying that the Naga is the solution for everything, yet there are so many whom have issues with them. Objectivity in spite of fanboyism is never a bad thing.
    I have a big dislike for Razer, I do. But I must admit that the BlackWidow is actually pretty good. The rest of their products, and headphones especially... Not so much.
    Razer is extremely hit and miss with their products.

Both the worst mouse and best mouse I've used, they made. (Lachesis and DeathAdder)
    red panda red panda red panda!