Thread: Repair

Deleted

Repair

Didn't really know where to post it, but here goes:
    I decided to go check it out, look if they extend it or that there any minor patch is. so, I was trying to run my launcher. First, it was at setup and it only needed 358 MB or something so it was pretty fast. After that, I get the message that my game is damaged, please run repair. So, I run repair, of course. I start WoW again and this time I got the message almost instantly. So I ran repair again. It says there were no problems found. I keep getting the ''please run repair'' message when I want to download the stuff. Is this some sort of security without an actual message? Please, someone, let me know before we'll be able to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelled View Post
    Didn't really know where to post it, but here goes:
    I decided to go check it out, look if they extend it or that there any minor patch is. so, I was trying to run my launcher. First, it was at setup and it only needed 358 MB or something so it was pretty fast. After that, I get the message that my game is damaged, please run repair. So, I run repair, of course. I start WoW again and this time I got the message almost instantly. So I ran repair again. It says there were no problems found. I keep getting the ''please run repair'' message when I want to download the stuff. Is this some sort of security without an actual message? Please, someone, let me know before we'll be able to play.
    It could be a permissions issue on the WoW folder, should check the folders options and verify you have full control of the folder for your User.

Deleted
    Thanks ALOT. I'm playing on a vista and I selected 'Run as administrator' or whatever it is in english. So.... Its applying the last few non-critical things. Big thanks! :3