Poll: Do you feel sorry they changed Sunken Temple?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

goodbye sunken temple

heard that sunken temple will be reduced and I wish to say goodbye from this instance that i did around 100 times with my holy priest
    even know, i am not sure how the big stupid dragon had to be awake... i just had luck a couple of times and he did awake and we killed him...
    and that thing that it had to be a rogue in the group so he could use some kind of blood and summon that boss or sm... wow... that was hard - got pwned a lot there without finishing the event
    and the instance was so dam hard!!!
    Anyway, i wish to ask you to tell me the memorable moments you had in sunken temple
    I for one remember the time i ninjad this mace http://thottbot.com/i10804 with my holy priest and the guys from my party were : "WTF dude, why do you need that mace? it s for warriors...!?"
    and i was like "Well, i can wear it."
    and they were like "but it has str!"
    And i was like "so?"
    and they were like "you are a priest you need intelect... spirit, what do you do with a mace with str?"
    and i was like "i hit the mobs when they atack me!"
    and there were like "wtf , kick him!"
    and i was "ye, kick me, i already did this stupid instance 100 times, the only purpose of me coming here is to gain xp without completing those stupid quests!"
    and they were "ok, we don t kick you cause you are the only healer level 55 on this realm..."
    and I was "ye!"

so are you upset they chnaged this instance?

Dropped it? they halved it. It's only the floor with Eranikus. There is no basement or upper level.

Loved doing the warrior quest to kill the 6 troll mini bosses to get the 6 feathers to get that trinket. +75 Str and 9HP5 for 1 minute.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    A bit. It was pretty long and i hardly got to finish it in a pug. I guess this change makes it faster to run and a lot easier, but i will miss the maze where everyone would get lost and end up coming together on the same floor at different stairs.

Offtopic: You're an idiot.

I do feel sorry that they reduced your spelling and grammar skills.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

I'll honestly miss it. It was always so satisfying to get four mouthbreathers to finally listen to me regarding the order of the statues.

i really hated that place and im glade i only tanked it twice on my pally it looks ok now so im happy about the changes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwing View Post
    Agreed, and if english is your first language you fail at life and should reroll a troll...
    -Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
    -Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.
    -Never miss a good chance to shut up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwing View Post
    I do feel sorry that you were born with more arrogance than intelligence.
    English obviously isn't his/her native language.
    Atleast what he/she wrote is understandable, so don't complain.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know whether I should feel trolled or just saddened at the state of humanity after reading that anecdote. Pray to God it was the former, but I fear it was probably the latter.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

Well that instance was really long, but i loved it to gather all the needed quests and as i was really well schooled there i always shuttled my group through it, getting nice XP and rewards...

But hey, a "new" instance isnt bad either!

I will miss it but im happy the top and bottem floors are gone :P

Thank god! That place was way too big.

You now owe me 2,506 dollars. One dollar for every brain cell. You break it, you buy it.

On Topic. I will miss Sunken Temple. I miss being that one-in-a-million player who knows the entire instance inside and out.

On a new toon.. "holy shit guys, what the hell do we do here?" Me: "Well, first we go to this and do that then go on there, etc"... was awesome.
    Last edited by Mixxy; 2010-10-27 at 09:19 AM.

I'll never understand ppl who brag about being an asshole..and ontop of that an idiot..wow thank God for wow, because You wouldnt make it through life if You ever came out from behind your computer and tried interacting with real ppl..You dont get kicked from group..You get kicked in the face.

I won't miss it. Pity the other half is still there. I don't like this place.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

This and BRD were hands down my fave dungeons. I remember being to skint (spent all me moneys) to buy burning crusade and this was what I did for half the month solid. Loved em so much. was kinda disappointed with the dungeons when I hit BC.

I remember not having recount or a clue still tbh and swapping out my kitty dps helm for the bad mojo mask to get some nice hurricane aoe for IMBA DPS IN CASTER FORM YEEEAHH! I woudl hate to see what those numbers actually were :S

10+ Year Old Account
    there were "omg guys ST rocks"
    and i was like "fuck no, awful instance"

Deleted
    Its funny...Whenever i get quest to ST im always like "Oh noes...not this place...guess i have to do it then" but at the same time i kinda love going into ST and do all the quests and bosses cause i find it a quite nice instance.

For me its sad that they have removed upper and lower floor.

I wouldnt mind it about BRD. That place is so annoying

O.o I feel like everyone that hates The Temple of A'tal Hakkar and Blackrock Depths never played a REAL dungeon-crawl game. Where you spend what feels like weeks inside the same damn dank hole. And love every second of it.

Really my favorite memories of those two instances are perking up the spirits of my poor lost teammates. "zomg o nos, I dunno how this go"
    "Ah it's really laid out pretty easily, follow MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

I never had one of those epic 5+hour BRD runs. I can read maps and figure shit out fast. The only part that was completely counter-intuitive was dying in lava outside the instance to get quest for the city key.

Would have been nice to atleast leave the mini boss Trolls there imo, just having the lower level seems a bit short.

Offtopic: You're an idiot.
    Also this.