Poll: Do you feel sorry they changed Sunken Temple?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Die you bad instance. Die!

I have always hated that long instance. Good that they reduce it by half. Just hope it doesn't hurt any lore/quests.

Deleted
    So you did the place 100+ times and still dont know how the whole waking the dragon thing works? Then ninja a melee mace, you really are educationaly sub-normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    Sunken Temple was terribly annoying, but it was the kind of annoyingness i liked in this game. It's one of the things that make this game alive - you can REALLY get lost and wtfpwned by confusing stairs and hallways, a real maze. It will be a loss. Just like the removal of class quests, profession quests, and everything. They are making the game too easy, and not at 80, but on the whole scale. That's what annoys me most. They remove the fun things only to make the game progression faster.
    I have no idea what the heck you are talking about. I dont see how ST is any kind of maze.. It is a very simple layout.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Dassen View Post
    I do feel sorry that you were born with more arrogance than intelligence.
    English obviously isn't his/her native language.
    Atleast what he/she wrote is understandable, so don't complain.
    That isn't always the case. There are plenty of people who's first language is English, but still communicate like an 8 year old, a few of which are actually 8 year olds.

15+ Year Old Account
    And now what? we are going to have THREE DRAGONS (myeah, as if we don't have enough every expansion) inside?

Well I am going to miss this instance too as it was one of the instances that forced you to kill some bosses in order to encounter the final boss.

Avatar of Hakkar was the most epic moment I ever had in WoW. It was my first run in that instance (I was a priest back then in 2004) and I had a lot of quests including the Avatar of Hakkar one. After killing the last boss we decided to give a few tries to the avatar too. We downed him at the second try (and after like 2 and a half hours spent in there) and the epic robe drops. I was the only Cloth wearer in there and won it with a roll of 1. I think I was the first on my server that had an epic piece of gear.

Deleted
    "Anyone for stone circle Q?"

Seriously, good riddance.

Deleted
    And I was like "WTF"

I never understood the statues, had to wowhead it the first time I did it, still don't know the order. Is the hole in the middle still there? Oh the fun to be had telling people to jump down that for free loot...

Deleted
    and I was like
    and they were like
    and I was like
    and they were like

Made me giggle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they removing Dreamsythe and Weaver that spawn after you kill Jammal'an? They were always my favorite. Stupid DPS would go running off ahead of the tank, only to find two big green meanies waiting for them in a previously cleared room.

Good bye old Sunken Temple

15+ Year Old Account
    horrible, horrible dungeon

glad they get rid of it in it's current form

Quote Originally Posted by raduy View Post
    I for one remember the time i ninjad this mace http://thottbot.com/i10804 with my holy priest and the guys from my party were : "WTF dude, why do you need that mace? it s for warriors...!?"
    and i was like "Well, i can wear it."
    and they were like "but it has str!"
    And i was like "so?"
    and they were like "you are a priest you need intelect... spirit, what do you do with a mace with str?"
    and i was like "i hit the mobs when they atack me!"
    and there were like "wtf , kick him!"
    and i was "ye, kick me, i already did this stupid instance 100 times, the only purpose of me coming here is to gain xp without completing those stupid quests!"
    and they were "ok, we don t kick you cause you are the only healer level 55 on this realm..."
    and I was "ye!"
    Hmm, so what you really miss is the little bit of power you had. That's really your fond memory?! Being an ass and the others in the group not willing to take a stand against it. Today, thanks to LFD, you would be kicked and replaced without much fuss, Wow life will be void of such fun for people such has yourself, though I'm sure you'll adapt and find new ways to be an ass. Roaches never seem to die

On the actual question, ST and BRD needed a clean up. Might have been fun way back when, but those dungeons are just leveling dungeons now. Might as well, keep them short and sweet.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Give the epic that summoned a little drake!

While I loved it as an instance, I hated the middle section and trying to hit all those switches in the right order. So I'm not the happiest that they destroyed the massive instance, but I'm a little happy they got rid of the really annoying part.

Quote Originally Posted by Téuntjûh View Post
    Give the epic that summoned a little drake!
    Dragon's Call. One of many things I have farmed but never been lucky enough to get.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=10847

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Dragon's Call. One of many things I have farmed but never been lucky enough to get.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=10847
    lawl great weapon.... did ST 50 times but never seen it droped or in game equiped by somebody, guess it's a 3% drop rate like other epics

Quote Originally Posted by RC-ST. View Post
    lawl great weapon.... did ST 50 times but never seen it droped or in game equiped by somebody, guess it's a 3% drop rate like other epics
    Closer to 1%, I think.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I just cleared it yesterday to awake Eranikus at Moonglade and get the green shard... nice quest btw (The Scepter of the Shifting Sands).

awwwwwww ST is too hard.......?????? I never had any trouble in ST. And you can easily finish that place in 30 min. I enjoy long and big instances. Why do they fuck everything down to 15 minutes of faceroll??

I must admit, ST and BRD is the only instances left in wow where people still asks: what way?? except for instances you never do anymore like LBRS, MC etc.

And guess what? Thats the only instances i really wanna go to while lvling.

Fuck blizztard for making this game World of Casualcraft.