i <3 u

ZG mount
    KZ Mount
    MGT Mount
    Finish AQ quest line
    Shen'delar
    goblin cartel

my teeth
    Who do you think you are... running around leaving scars!

- different tier sets I don't yet have
    - rep for the exalted: 26/40 now
    while I'm at it:
    - mounts
    - tabards

trying to get but probably won't:
    Zulian Tiger
    Razzashi Raptor

Almost finished with my scepter, just need 3 more ore.
    My main grind right now is: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...o-of-shattrath

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by Crisco View Post
    Working on various achievements, since I'm switching mains to my DK for cata... me and a buddy are doing MT and Sethekk Halls every day for the mounts/pet/blood elf orb in those instances...
    ...Started AQ questline, but I need to form a group for BWL to kill Broodlord.
    I supose this is MGT and Sethekk Halls for mounts - A little advice for a fellow DK

You can solo both MGT and Sethekk Halls thus not rolling for mounts with anyone.

I was doing MGT first as tank but eventually I started switching to dps on some fights until I figured out that I can solo whole place in dps gear.
    I found out that hardest parts were trash in front of Vexallus and Delrissa with adds.
    Delrissa can be tricky if u get stunned then feared (that's almost 99% wipe - happened to me twice)
    That's why I always equip Medallion of the Horde now.
    On Vexallus I take first two orbs, ignore rest.
    I use Army of the Dead on Vexallus and on Kael'thas Sunstrider.

Rest of instance is just plain nuking.
    Abilities like Anti-Magic Shell and Icebound Fortitude will be your best friend throughout the whole instance.

Took me 15min, more-less to finish whole instance till I got White Hawkstrider.

I also clear trash and kill Anzu in Sethekk Halls in pure dps gear, also ~15min for it.

On the other hand, you will need to go to BWL a lot more times since Elementium ore drops only there from those technicians (trash mobs between Broodlord Lashlayer and Ebonroc). Depending on your luck with drops u can get 10 ores in 2 runs but expect more, probably 5 runs or so.

Signature made by a brilliant and hyper-talented artist Sokogeka

Deleted
    well after getting violet drake after halloween i actually dont have anything i need anymore, im just spamming dungeons helping people gear up lol, theres good money selling your body for tanking purposes tho :P

Been working on alot of things...

- Bloodsail Admiral (finished yesterday)

- Glory of the Hero (5 achieves left)

- The Hallowed (Very close, will get tomorrow)

- The Sons of Hodir Exalted (Working on it... with rep tokens. Been procrastinating this for a while.)

- Kingslayer (Keep trying every week and hoping, although I may not get it before cata...)
    Last edited by Groovemaster; 2010-10-27 at 11:04 AM.

Darkmoon Faire and H LK 25 if I can find a guild. And Raptor mount although I've got the Tiger so if I don't get the Raptor I won't be too mad.

your mom ahahahhahah but seriously im trying to get my warrior up to 80 for that 4th
    Ben Kenobi "This isn't the signature you are looking for."

The ZG raptor, gold, and those pesky Champion's Seals to get the pets.

Just leveling up another Mordecai playing as Gunslinger spec... Oh you ment WoW, not Borderlands? :P

Trying to go for Guardian of Cenarius on my shaman. And leveling up my alliance alt so I have a 80 alliance toon when I start my worgen alt. Other than that just more gold all around.

even thought its not going from the game wanan finish my battlemaster before cata just incase blizz change it all only need strands wins and steady hands which is a pain but doable. would also like to get the icc 10 mount achievment done.

Soon as my new graphics card comes from tigerdirect I'll be grinding like a lifeless poop-socker to scrounge up some old friends for a server transfer/new guild formation.
    Other than that, just puttering around, doing dailies and auctionhouse speculating as usual. Need some monies for them goldsinks. I wanna cruise around Azeroth on my 310 flyer immediately.

---------- Post added 2010-10-27 at 10:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishShaman View Post
    Just leveling up another Mordecai playing as Gunslinger spec... Oh you ment WoW, not Borderlands? :P

Trying to go for Guardian of Cenarius on my shaman. And leveling up my alliance alt so I have a 80 alliance toon when I start my worgen alt. Other than that just more gold all around.
    Psh, Mordecai. Lilith FTW. I always built her as elemental melee for the lulz.

10+ Year Old Account
    In Order of Importance:

1) Bane + ICC 10 Drakes (just need Heroic PP and LK, achieves done).
    2) ULD 25 proto (just need Disarmed, FF, and 1 Light).
    3) Finish Loremaster.
    4) Achievement Farm for Random Achieves.

ZG tiger,
    Ravenlord,
    frenzyheart rep.
    Since i started farming i've got kalu'ak, zandalar tribe and timbermaw hold to exalted, running out of things to do "/
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    How did you manage to tame a Troll as a Seagull?

15+ Year Old Account
    Only doing events now, need the sinister achievement to get hallowed and long strange trip.

I will be freakin mad if i dont get the PET in the next few days, bybye year of event farming :S:S
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

leveling more mages

bane of the fallen king
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

10+ Year Old Account
    -ZG Tiger and Raptor
    -MgT Hawkstrider
    -Midnight
    -Rusted Proto (1 light left)
    So basically just mount farming, got Raven Lord and Headless Horseman last week, hopefully can see atleast one of these.
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein