Quick question about hit rating

I'm confused about the hit cap. I'm at 445 hit rating, and it says I'm capped. I'm draenei, so I get 1% hit....I THOUGHT that my hit cap would be 420, but the in-game character screens says I'm not hit capped if I drop my hit to 420. Is this a bug?

COuld someone clear up if my hit should be 420 or 446 please? Keep in mindd that I'm Draenei.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikni View Post
    You're doing it wrong!

http://www.wowpedia.org/Spell_hit

Is it that hard to tell me what my hit rating should be at to be capped? You probably took more time ti post those links than it would have taken to type in 3 digits.

I already looked on wowwiki, but was unsure of the info listed because I didnt know if it was based on 4.0.1, which is why I posted my question here....thanks for the links, and it would appear that I only need 420 hit to be capped, but could someone confirm that please?

Also, is there a known issue with the way the game displays your spell hit rating? at 424 hit, the game said I had a certain % to miss level 83 targets, despite also being draenei.
    Last edited by HeatM1ser; 2010-10-27 at 03:13 PM.

Deleted
    The 1% passive hit does not show on your character

who cares about hit i mean really im fire and im under hit cap by over 1% and i might miss 6-7 time over 4 hours of raiding

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujisaw View Post
    who cares about hit i mean really im fire and im under hit cap by over 1% and i might miss 6-7 time over 4 hours of raiding
    I know right? Who cares about lanes? I drive in the left one and might get hit once every few hours!!

To answer the question, passive hit bonuses don't show up on your character screen but are reflected in your actual hit percentage when in combat.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    I know right? Who cares about lanes? I drive in the left one and might get hit once every few hours!!

To answer the question, passive hit bonuses don't show up on your character screen but are reflected in your actual hit percentage when in combat.
    Thank you...that cleared up alot of confusion for me, and will let me reforge for a stat that will boost my DPS.

Edit: After reforging, I was able to push my mastery up 1% and still stay hit capped at 421....so your help will definitely show results! Thanks again!
    Last edited by HeatM1ser; 2010-10-27 at 09:02 PM.