Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    OK so I guess my worgen will be male then.

Quote Originally Posted by Meestercat View Post
    Benny Hill has never been funny. Ever.

Back on topic: I like the dance. Nowt wrong wi' bit o' Gaga. I do now have no clue if I should roll male or female Worgen. It's down to a coin toss now I think.
    Really? Crawl back into the gutter with that slang of yours. Now.

Should've been Bad Romance. C'mon Blizz! Not too late!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Really? Crawl back into the gutter with that slang of yours. Now.

Nowt wrong wi' a bit of northern English slang.It's refreshing to see people not using perfect Queen's English.So when you crawl back under your rock,take your narrow-mindedness back with you.

OT: Hate the dance,for me it seems too sexual for this game,although im sure the ERP'ers are going to love it.
    Certainly won't be bothering rolling a worgen,male or female.
    I wear a Fez now.Fezzes are cool.

Deleted
    vampiric embrace nerf? wth?
    if u look at healing done on the stat screen after finished bg there r all locks on top of the screen
    locks r doing more heal then the healers
    the only way u will see shadow priests there is because they used divine hymn or using a lot of prayer of manding
    locks dont have to do nothing (ezept for harvest) to get their heal
    i think u should nerf locks instead, not priests
    and btw, that demo stun from hand of guldan is crazy, nerf needed

Quote Originally Posted by Chiaa View Post
    Nowt wrong wi' a bit of northern English slang.It's refreshing to see people not using perfect Queen's English.So when you crawl back under your rock,take your narrow-mindedness back with you.
    You see, there's something wrong here in your statement. The forum with everyone typing completely flawless, does not exist yet. Besides, not everyone thinks it's "cool" to make typo's on purpose.
    Now if you'll excuse me, heading off to my rock again, at least then I won't have to read all kinds of random slang crap.

I have no idea, how blizzard is going to bring this breast-touching female worgen dance thing.. through in the USA.
    I thought everything with breasts is going to be critizised and forbidden?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jmalko View Post
    vampiric embrace nerf? wth?
    if u look at healing done on the stat screen after finished bg there r all locks on top of the screen
    locks r doing more heal then the healers
    the only way u will see shadow priests there is because they used divine hymn or using a lot of prayer of manding
    locks dont have to do nothing (ezept for harvest) to get their heal
    i think u should nerf locks instead, not priests
    and btw, that demo stun from hand of guldan is crazy, nerf needed
    A lot of the warlock's healing in BGs is directed at his pet and not him, Felguard stun/hand of guldan doesn't need to be changes. Once we stop blowing each other up and pvp becomes slower paced it wont be anything special.

Quote Originally Posted by Solean View Post
    I have no idea, how blizzard is going to bring this breast-touching female worgen dance thing.. through in the USA.
    I thought everything with breasts is going to be critizised and forbidden?
    How could that be true when October is all about Breasts in the US?

(Breast cancer awareness month, for those who didn't know.)

Save second base.

Quote Originally Posted by ElScorcho View Post
    OK so I guess my worgen will be male then.
    Same... Lady Gaga? Really? /facepalm.

Hmm, now I have to redo my resto tree.

Spriest nerfs... cuz I just won't be bothered to cast VE.

Holy Pally massive buffs, right, ok.

Lady Gaga... I do enjoy that an alliance race got a dude looking like a chick as a dance, it makes up for that stupid Napolean Dynamite shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Yeah... no. You see, Benny Hill is actually funny. Lady GaGa is just some random weird drug-woman who got picked out of the gutter by some guy who had too much money on his hands and made her popular under the people, by making popular I actually mean stomping down everyone's throat day in day out for years after some finally succumb to it and actually believe she's "cool" and a good singer.

And that brings my rant to an end.
    You are thinking of Kesha, not Lady Gaga.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Lady Gaga... I do enjoy that an alliance race got a dude looking like a chick as a dance, it makes up for that stupid Napolean Dynamite shit.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:La...looza_2007.jpg
    ^ She's got a damn good body. (She's the one on the right)

I really hate when people think she's some sort of "Rupaul" singer. She's not. She's a woman, and has a beautiful voice. (Listen to her sing live)

Okay. I noticed they did not report a change made to the Resto Druid talent "Swift Rejuvenation". It is now a 1 point talent for the same amount of reduction it had at 2 points.

Surprised that they haven't used the Thriller dance on any of the Worgen.

blizz.. i am disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    How is it homosexual?
    you know,gay isn't a man only word for describing sexual orientation...there are gay chicks too out there )

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping beyond hope it would be Bad Romance, but Poker Face is nearly just as good, and it's by Lady Gaga.

I can die happy now.

Little Monster for life.

Deleted
    Mortal Strike now reduces healing by 10%, down from 25%. what's the point of healing reduction spells when the amount of heal reduced is only 10%? I mean, that doesn't change anything at all Oo Except long term arena matches that last more than 1 hour where the higher mana necessity based on the lesser healing received makes a difference. but come on ... than buff it's dmg and remove healing debuff completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps View Post
    Hey boub, Music isn't automatically removed on youtube - if the rights holder has made an agreement with google they simply start adding ads and share the revenue with them.
    Nothing to appreciate here except than contributing a large bunch of retards to the public. "Pop culture" actually rather refers to "I'm hearing Lady Gaga, see, I'm a drunk retard that can't behave".
    She can't sing, her lyrics are ridiculous and she's making music to get money, that's pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Actually she's very male and unattractive.
    nachtticket.blogspot.com
    music blog, mainly (black) metal
    last.fm/user/veash

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    ... No.

Oh, and I'm hetero.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2010-10-28 at 01:24 PM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

There really is no pleasing the MMO community. Oh well. I thought it was funny. I mean, it's a bad dance, but that's what makes it good! Thank you Blizzard, Lady Gaga was a good choice. I for one, will have a chuckle out of it every know and then when I see it. Cheers!