Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    At what point does Deathwing sound like This or This?

Proper T-rex roar still makes my spine tingle.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq4Y7ztznKc#t=2m12s

That's what I'd prefer, anyway, and I'm not talking about the roar, I'm talking about his guttural noises, kind of like how when the T-Rex was moving the jeep around curiously.

I can't take any of you Paladins seriously anymore, I can't take A Paladin seriously anymore, we just failed in AB because of two Belf Paladins, a Ret that took nine people to take down each time and a Holy who didn't die at all, people literally fled after 12 people, almost ALL of our AB team, failed to kill her.

12 people could not kill a Holy Paladin, if we'd of had ONE Rogue, maybe then, MAYBE.

So I just can't take you seriously, unless things have changed dramatically in the Beta and Paladins are suddenly this weak Vanilla era joke, they're strong enough, and don't need AoE buffs.

I really see no hope for Paladins as they are currently, it's obvious Blizz can do it right by Druids, Tanking, Healing, DPS, but things like Exorcism just scream "I'm a Holy who can two shot you!", maybe if Paladins had their own "forms" they must adhere to in order to gain the benefit of each spec, locking them out of the others, like a Tree can't Mangle or Shred, and a Moonkin can't use certain powerful abilities.

Otherwise, the bitching just makes me laugh at how ridiculous you guys are, PvP, PvE, Paladins dominate everything, to complain they aren't powerful enough to me is like saying "That nuke wasn't fiery enough, can we put some more explosives in there?"

YES! Lets kill a dragon that is already dead! WOO

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    By situatnional you hopefully count in the fact that most range classes do not have to think about where they stand to get healied by cone heal... SO they dont bother ... And why on earth should they ?

As I said... its not worth using. The glypth should ofc be changed right away and remove the healing penalty but then .. when it becomes half usefull in 5 mans.. it becomes OP in 25 man.

So.. See my point about balancing issues. We will come to it again and again for the next 2-3 months and either the class is op or its crap. That is the last thing Holy palas needed right now. THey needed a relyable healing tool to help with AOE healing. Neither of these 2 spells are balanced for diffrent number of players so it CAN NOT be relyable at all. That just a fact that everyone can see right now. ANd it will become more and more obviuos when we see holy paladins struggle in 10 man raids while still beein op in 25 man raids. Simulare tactics are used in 10 and 25 man encounters.
    Don't rely on Light of Dawn for healing, then. Use your single target heals, combined with Beacon of Light and Protector of the Innocent. You're effectively healing three people at once (Yourself, beacon target, and healing target). During dicey times, let HR go and continue healing low people with single-target heals.

These spells may be more effective with larger groups, but you're only going to see that on the meters. You're still going to heal relatively the same amount of people for the same amount.

SO... The penatly in terms of holy paladin healin spells is pretty much based on number of ppl while smart heals on fixed numbers will work many times better in 10 mans for other healing classes.
    Wait, so CoH, with a 15yd radius limitation around the target, 6 target maximum (glyphed) that heals for about 4-5k per body (Guessing) with a 10s CD

is worse than

HR, with no target limit and a 20yd radius that ticks for about 1.9k a sec for 10s with a 30s CD? (AND YOU CAN MOVE AND CAST WHILE IT'S TICKING). I don't see the logic in that.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Rayocell - BE Paladin (Holy/Prot)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Durashell - UD Rogue (Combat/Sub)

Poker face. My life is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by tyfavre04 View Post
    YES! Lets kill a dragon that is already dead! WOO
    Eh.. I hesitate to point this out, but we've probably killed (rekilled?) more already dead dragons than live ones. There were two in Kara, one in Naxx, literally dozens all over Northrend, 4 in ICC... At this point dead dragons are a specialty for most WoW players.

I love the female worgen dance! <3

I like Lady Gaga's paparazzi dance better :\

I wish I could understand a word there saying in the liver stream.

Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    I wish I could understand a word there saying in the liver stream.
    I think he said something about, I have no square to spare. But I maybe wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    xfire.com/live_video/mercyzack/ <-- English Random Guild (I guess) 10M
    xfire.com/live_video/killarss/ <-- Vodka 25M

In regards to the female worgen dance... Yet again, they take their HD, their new graphics engine, their new this and their redone that...and they give us a dance with no body movement whatsoever to enjoy it with. No jumping, no sexy, no oh...Idk...DANCING. Just half of the 'macerena' or ...'poker face' when I can only remember part of the face motion thing from it...either way, it's part Human dance, part BE male dance, all lazy, and all bad. Thanks Blizz. I sure do wanna play a copy and paste job!

10+ Year Old Account
    ew... lady gaga... -_-

Hey boub, Music isn't automatically removed on youtube - if the rights holder has made an agreement with google they simply start adding ads and share the revenue with them.

if there were big discrepancies between how strong holy pallies were on live and in beta, then wouldn't the intelligent move be to change the scaling between 80 and 85, as opposed to changing the base numbers? 85 fixed. 80 unaffected. Silly that blessed life hasn't been nerfed yet, either.

also sad to see protadins nerfed. They had a very unique playstyle for level 80 PvP (not all that effective, really--other than in 1v1's). ah well. fun, while it lasted.

Woah, that dance is horrid... Jesus. That's just flat out bad.

But it's a dance, so who cares. At least the gay players get their lady gaga dance.

Quote Originally Posted by xnickybx View Post

But it's a dance, so who cares. At least the gay players get their lady gaga dance.
    How is it homosexual?
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xnickybx View Post

I think most people would agree it is gayer to enclose your name in X's then it is to listen to Gaga or at least appreciate Gaga's contributions to pop culture.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish WoW would just stop with all the memes and horrible fad references. A year from now, all the people playing Worgen will be embarrassed of that dance.
    Last edited by Kyocere; 2010-10-28 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knirps View Post
    In regards to the female worgen dance... Yet again, they take their HD, their new graphics engine, their new this and their redone that...and they give us a dance with no body movement whatsoever to enjoy it with. No jumping, no sexy, no oh...Idk...DANCING. Just half of the 'macerena' or ...'poker face' when I can only remember part of the face motion thing from it...either way, it's part Human dance, part BE male dance, all lazy, and all bad. Thanks Blizz. I sure do wanna play a copy and paste job!
    Yea it is a lot of copy and past with some actual parts of her dance. But it was listed as being BASED on the song. Not being the full dance since the video is always changing shots and you can never get a full loop of the dance. Sure like others have stated they could of or should of used Bad Romance but we know Blizz is more focused on raids than dances so we're just stuck with what we have.

Could there be a change down the road before it goes live? Maybe but highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by turlyonlost to tirion wtf View Post
    How is it homosexual?
    Well, lady Gaga IS bisexual...

(I'm sure they meant that the gay players see lady gaga as a beacon of gay light and hope, so to speak. Like a figure head or something. and that having a dance by her in the game its some kind of victory for gay culture or something like that...)
    Last edited by Tsimp; 2010-10-28 at 03:00 AM.