Blizzard's new raid/party frames

I like blizzard's new raid/party frames, but it's just not quite there yet.

Has anyone created an addon that give's blizzard's raid frames more functionality? Like allowing me more freedom to separate and move all the units around.
    404's retarded cousin
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterend09 View Post
    I jizzed in my pants over 9000 times
    ^^^taken way out of context for teh lulz^^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Pitbull / Grid?

If you're looking for functionality, the stock raid frames really aren't the things to have
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

I have to agree with OP, i actually prefer the blizzard frames over pitbull/grid due to it being simple. it would be nice if we could get a mod that allows it to move around and maybe color code it for dispels.

You actually can move it around, its an option either on the raid frame pop up window thingy or in the interface menu.

The point being they are not really meant to have the customisability.
    Grid or Vuhdo can very likely be used to create something pretty similar given time.
    Though there is an option in the default UI to allow seperation of the groups, which will give you some flexibility.

Though there is one choice here with Smaller Blizzard Raid Frames @ Curse offering resizing, and some modification of aura and name display.