Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I keep imagining 40 of those Worgens come like that in alterec Valley. It would look a little awesome.

Or a extreme raid with Worgen only against the horde city's. Them running like that on the plains with a horde army in front of them...*views some images in the head* It would be glorious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Kind of off topic, but I was thinking of this the other day.

Why is it that the worgen in general have different hair styles between their worgen and human forms? I would assume the styles would be similar between their different forms, with worgen hairstyles being more straggly (is that a word?), but visually resembling their hairstyle when in human form, or vice versa.

Wow, they look really good. I might play Horde more now but i am definitely rolling a male worgen warrior.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokiron View Post
    Still waiting for Wonder Girls - Tell Me as a dance for at least one race. Poker Face for female worgen is pretty fail, Bad Romance or Thriller would have been better.
    Thriller has nothing to do with the worgen whatsoever. Not. One. Thing (talking about the dance here).
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Thriller has nothing to do with the worgen whatsoever. Not. One. Thing (talking about the dance here).
    people say "thriller thriller" because they, for some reason, attribute triller with were wolves, which worgen are kind of derived from.

Id rather have seen better dances, but as usual, Blizz gave more utterly retarded shit

15+ Year Old Account
    The actual Thriller DANCE was performed by a giant group of UNDEAD, and the song itself was focused on ghouls and UNDEAD, stop killing my childhood memories damn it.
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    Only me who can't see a single gif...?
    I cant see a majority of them.

---------- Post added 2010-10-28 at 08:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by balgus82 View Post
    videos

I knew Blizzard would deliver! YAY

Thanks to LRCollier for sig.
    100% Altoholic ;D

The actual Thriller DANCE was performed by a giant group of UNDEAD, and the song itself was focused on ghouls and UNDEAD, stop killing my childhood memories damn it.
    the dance was done with undead.

the song was about horror movies in general and mentioned aliens, demons, ghosts, ghouls, and "things with 40 eyes."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Class Not Skill View Post
    Here's another Running Wild Video showing the male and female animations + the mount special (not sure if I've seen it in a video yet).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlLrxGWAp0M

The mount special is a howl =P
    amg i wanna play a worgen now

In the video Michael Jackson transformed into a werewolf. That portion of the video did not include dancing. But, apparently, that's enough to create confusion in people's minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemsadictos View Post
    male running wild one looks BAD.sorry but i dont want to look like a frog.
    personally i like it it seems more like pouncing then bouncing to me, but thats just my personal opinion.
    Video games and the female audience. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ZVZRsy8N8

Quote Originally Posted by Deos View Post
    Rofl Bisquit is trolling worgens hard as always I mean, if you hate something why do you try and RP the very same thing you hate then pull a face? Oh well, no wonder he is a fricking troll mage main %)
    He never stops. Like when he hates something he overracts so fuckin much. Guy needs to get out more.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The animations are meh....better than I thought they'd be. The backing up movements should be slowed down a bit since nobody takes 400 short choppy steps to move 2 feet. I just wish I could get something interesting mount wise from their reputation on my human main. Feels like those who aren't playing a worgen are getting a bit left out on new goodies.

heck, you`re transforming.if even bone structure is transforming, what did you expect with hair
    Well, going from human form to worgen can be considered "violent"m in which stuff like bone and hair go through a *hideous* transformation, but then there's going back to human form. Being all prettied up after transforming back seems too "magical", which is why if their human looks kinda matches their worgen form (like maybe some of the males having mutton chops) would sort of fit in.

Quote Originally Posted by ramsesakama View Post
    screenshot

kill it with fire!!!!!!!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckage View Post
    Fortunately, they didn't.
    More like unfortunately. They looked like a bunch of retards with a half ninja turtle snarl going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Deleted
    I like the Running Wild for the male Worgen; they really pounce forward. The females... not so much. I blame their body structure since they aren't hunched and have to stand on all four mostly like how we humans do.

The female dance... so much for sophisticated Gilneans.
    'I am covering mah-mah-mah-mah crotch, I am touching mah-mah-mah-mah boobs and I decapitate nearby people with the swinging of my long arms and big claws.'
    It isn't a bad looking dance (as long as I don't imagine the music), but it doesn't feel like it fits the female Worgen.
    Thriller (yes, Thriller) would have been even more fitting with the claw-like motions the dance has to offer. Heck, the males should have gotten that one instead of the twirly Justin Timberlake dance.

Oh well...
    I'll just sit her with my arms crossed and a pouty face because I still don't like the teeth, the eyes, the ears and the shape of the muzzle the females have.
    The male Worgen look just fine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    With armor.

badass

looks badass because its slowed down,in game its like x2 times faster and looks like a frog
    which others have said, 60% looks awsome, 100% looks retarded